Enjoy staying in our lovely home overlooking the beautiful countryside just a short drive or bus ride from the stunning Bath city centre. We are also close to Bath Spa University at Newton St Loe.
We live in the perfect location if you want to be on the edge of the countryside but a short drive away from historic architecture, great coffee shops, cafes and restaurants in Bath. We are foodies so can advise on the best places to go! Your room is cosy with a very comfy high quality bed, wardrobe and TV.
Coffee and tea and breakfast is provided (muesli, yoghurt and fruit) served in our sitting room with glorious countryside views.
We also have a single room available on another listing. "Lovely room with a view"
Interakcija s gostima
We are available if you want to know anything about Bath or have recommendations of places to go.
Mobile telephone signal coverage can be varied in different parts of the house, although you can usually get a signal somewhere. Although this can be a little frustrating sometimes we still think it is worth it to stay in a lovely home with an amazing view. Wifi is also better downstairs.
- We love our home and love having guests but ask you remove shoes when you come in.
- The kitchen is not available for use but you can make tea and coffee and have breakfast in the sitting room.
- Please do not take food upstairs or eat food in the bedroom.
- Our home is a lovely peaceful place for you to enjoy. Please keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
- Please hang damp towels in the shower room. Thanks!