A terraced house, 2 floors and 2 openings onto the garden/yard. The front garden, naturally fenced by high bushes, opens to a double height open space, open plan kitchenette (cooking hob, recessed sink, oven, fridge) and a dinette for eating and sitting. Good feeling of space enhanced both by the double opening and the double height.
2 bedrooms: double bedroom, en-suite shower room and private back yard. On the gallery, twin bedroom, skylight, en-suite cloakroom.
- 4. BOOKING CONFIRMATION Booking is confirmed only after the 25% down-payment has been received. This is a non-refundable sum. An Acknowledgement of Payment shall be sent via email by the Owner and thereupon a binding contract shall exist between Owner and Guest, subject to these booking conditions. 5. CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT Balance of the rental fee is due 45 days before the Guest’s arrival: • For bookings within 45 days of arrival date, the total rental charge is due; • In the event of non-payment of the balance due on the due date, the Owner reserves the right to cancel the holiday and the booking fee will be forfeit; • Cancellation procedure and penalties: the Guest has the possibility to cancel the reservation via registered email, but needs to compensate the Owner with the following percentage cancellation charges, calculated on the basis of the full rental fee and the time span between the cancellation date and the day of arrival: 1. Nothing is due 30 days before, with the exception of the Booking Fee (25%) 2. 50% from 29 to 22 days before 3. 75% from 21 to 15 days before 4. 100% from 14 days to the end of the booked period • Cancellation is valid only if it has been communicated in writing by registered email and its reception has been acknowledged by the Owner. • In the rare case the Owner is forced to cancel the Guest’s holiday, only for reason of force majeure (natural disaster, fire, calamity, casualty, earthquake etc.) the full sum paid by the Guests shall be returned and the contract will be cancelled. In this event, the Owner shall refund the Guest with both the full rental fee and the eventual flight non-refundable tickets. • Should the Guest, during the holiday, not have a respectful and lawful behaviour towards the property and its belongings and/or the House Staff, the Owner will reserve the right to cancel the contract and retain in full all the sums paid. 6. DEPOSIT A security deposit of € 300,00 will be payable in cash (or Italian bank cheque) on arrival and handed over to the Owner or the person in charge of the check-in, that the Owner will have indicated. The Client will be given a written acknowledgement of this deposit.
- 8. INCLUDED COSTS • All utilities: electricity, water, cooking gas • Supply of towels and linens • Use of the Swimming pool (when in season: mid/end of June to September 15) 9. SERVICES AT ADDITIONAL COSTS • Final celaning EUR 90,00 • Maid service €10,00/12,00 per hour (to be requested when booking) and laundry washing / ironing • Extra Supply of towel and linen - €20,00 per bed for linen and €15,00 per set of bathroom • Extra night (if available) €180,00 per night
IL FIENILE di borgo selva nera
HOUSE RULES 2017
These House Rules are integral part of this contract.
10. The house can accommodate a max. of 4 people. The rental fee is based on the number of guests reported on page 1. Passports nr. of all Guests must be supplied.
11. Should the Guest at any time either exceed the nr.of sleeping allowance or change the identity or the number of occupants declared on the Booking Form, without the Owner’s previous authorization, a penalty of the safety deposit shall be applied and the Guest is obliged to repay the deposit immediately by cash.
12. Pets (dogs only) are welcome at a standard extra cost of €30,00 per pet per week and only prior to the Owner’s authorization, providing that they’re house-trained and kept under control. Excessively barking dogs are not allowed. Responsible pet owners shall apply to the following rules:
a. dogs must be under strict control at all times both in the property and in the Residence;
b. dogs cannot disturb the neighbourhood and are not allowed in the pool area;
c. dogs must have been previously treated from fleas, parasites and ticks. Failure to do so, will incur subsequent charges;
d. Any fouling of lawns etc. must be cleared up immediately and pet’s owner shall not allow his dog to urinate in the house garden, lawn and fencing bushes, to avoid patches and bad smells;
e. Dogs are not allowed on sofas, house beds etc. Under no circumstances the house towels, cushions, pillows can be for the pet’s use. Guests will have carried their own towels and bed for their dogs.
13. Check-ins are between 3 and 8pm. It is appreciated to advice on the presumed time of arrival. A surcharge of € 50,00 will be payable if check-in occurs after 8pm and of € 100,00 for check-ins that occur after 10pm. Check-ins are not allowed after 11pm. In all cases the Guests will pay directly the check-in Staff. At check-in, the contents and functions of the property and its facilities will be explained and the final cleaning fee will be paid.
14. The deposit of € 300,00 (#6 above) must be handed over at check-in. It will be returned at check-out in full, subject to deduction for any damage caused, and/or extra services required.
15. Check-out is due at 9:00 on the day of departure in order to allow the necessary time for the checking out procedures. It is possible to check out on the previous evening, should the Guest have to leave early on the departure date, having advised accordingly upon the day of arrival. No later than check-out, the Guest must pay all outstanding extra services.
16. Should any malfunction to appliances or accessory occur during the Guest’s stay, he must inform the Owner immediately.
17. The Guest is asked to report any damage caused as it occurs, in order to value the entity and avoid unpleasant delays on the day of the departure. Stains on upholstery, cushions, tapestry, worktops, furniture etc. are also considered a damage and should be valued accordingly. The Owner is entitled to with-hold the deposit fee and return it, by wire transfer at a later time and net of the damage’s cost, should it will not have been estimated before the Guest’s departure.
18. In case of misuse of the property and its belongings and the rules for a good behaviour are not respected by the Guest’s party and this causes any damage to the building and/or house’s furniture, inside or outside the property, the Owner will be entitled at his/her sole judgement to terminate the contract and ask the Guest to leave the property.
19. The Guest is advised to keep all windows and doors secure when away from the property and the Owner, nor the house Staff, are not responsible for any loss or damage to the Guest’s valuable or personal items.
20. The Owner is not responsible in anyway for any personal injury incurred by anyone in the Guest’s party, within the property, indoors and outdoors. This includes the use of the pool.
21. The Owner declares that the house complies with all relevant rental and cadastral norms and laws and that all certificates (house liability insurance policy, certificate of habitability, APE, hydraulic system etc.) have been regularly issued according to law.
22. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the property details, the Guets accepts the fact that some items could be missing due to an eventual damage of the previous tenant. The Owner shall endeavour to replace the missing item as soon as possible.
23. While all Owner’s efforts are endeavoured to make the Guest’s stay comfortable and pleasant, promptly reacting to any dis-function may occur, any reasonable controversy shall be wisely solved between the parties. In the worst cases, any dispute concerning this Agreement shall be under the jurisdiction of the court of Grosseto.
24. The swimming pool season is from 28/06 to 19/09/2017 at the following opening hours: 10am to 1pm and fro 3pm to 8pm. It is attended by a lifeguard.
Ovaj domaćin primjenjuje stroge uvjete otkazivanja.
Otkažete li više od 30 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete potpuni povrat novca. Otkažete li 30 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete povrat 50 % ukupnog iznosa noćenja te potpuni povrat naknada.
Lived in Umbria for over 14 years totally fallen in love with this area.
Built a contemporary house in the woods with a wonderful view over Todi and the Tiber Valley, decided to make it possible that foreigners could also enjoy these emotions and scents.
Since 2012 set up a business on managing on-line booking of special houses in special places, a sort of inspired rental concept, mainly in Umbria and Tuscan coast.
My aim is to have just a few selection of houses to offer to travelers who are looking for a special experience.
My idea is to support the travelers in all their needs and make sure they have all the necessary information to spend a holiday as travelers and not tourists.
My passions are nature, music, architecture and sports, such as pilates, mountain-biking, windsurfing but, most of all, walking in the woods with my dog.
I now live between Rome, Todi and Ansedonia (Monte Argentario) where I base my Summer office.
I am divorced and live with my special boys (12 and 15 years old), a loving German shepherd and two cats...