My place is perfect for up to two couples and can host up to one family. I'll leave you one closet with hangers for your belongings. It's a quiet concrete building with mature residents so if you want to unwind and relax after exploring, this is the place for you. No parties please.
Close to convenience/drug store, bike paths, public transportation and free parking on the street.
Don't see the dates that you want avaliable? Ask me! There is a strong chance i can add the nighs you need.
Peace and quiet by the mountain, yet so close to downtown and everything else. I'm located in Outremont and close to the student district. With lots of green spaces, easy to park street and close to public transportation.
Bus 51 takes you in the heart of the plateau or Côte des neiges/NDG
Bus 119 takes you in Outermont
Bus 129 takes you directly to Downtown Quartier des spectacles.
The blue line (metro) gets you straight to Outremont, Little Italy or the Jean-Talon Market
As for the building... Like most concrete buildings in the area this one was build in the late 60's. Contrary to the other appartment blocks our building became a condominium in 2010. It was entirely renovated, and it current residents live here since the conversion or even before. Therefore we're a small community where everyone knows everyone while respecting eachother's privacy. We're invested in our space and our common areas are kept clean and safe (camera in the entrance).
The access to my condo from the entrance can be done by elevator or buy the stairs. I find the latter much faster, however the elevator is convenient when you come in with your luggage.
You'll have entire access to my condo and the laundry room. If you need a free parking spot (you'll be able to keep an eye on your car at all times) i'll hold one for you on the street.
Our laundry room is shared (but barely used) and coin operated (takes 1$ coins and quarters).
Parking in the area is fairly easy. However, during a longer stay, and if you request it ,i can get a temporary parking pass which costs 20$ CAD from the municipality.
Interakcija s gostima
If you need anything let me know. Really i'm just a text/phone call away and I enjoy interacting with my guests. I'm fairely new to hosting, therefore don't hesitate telling me how can I improve to make sure your experience a 5 star one.
I won't be very far from my place.
You can get on the top of Mont-Royal from my location and discover a stunning view that only a few people know about.
The TV comes with a Chromecast, so you can share your media
Forgive me for appearing strict, but all the following are based on experience (mine or other hosts).
- Quiet hours after 10:30 PM
- No parties
- No smoking/vaping on the territory of the building (Inside and on the terrain)
- No extra guests (i expect to see the same group on check in and check out)
- No unregistered guests ( I am friends with my neighbors and value the relationship with them)
- No minors without supervision (do not leave your kids alone)
- No drug use
- No underage drinking
- No illegal activity
- Lock the windows and the door when you leave
- No pets
- Report accidental damage to hosts immediately
- Notify hosts of mainteance issues immediatley
- If you use the laundry room please do so between 9am and 8pm.
- Please be respectful of the surroundings and my neighbors. We are a close community and all have been living in this building for a while.
- Please turn of the lights if you go out
- Please make sure you have everything before you leave. I am not responsible for personal belongings that you forget.
- Condo is privately owned. Owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur while on permises.
In short, be a good neighbor :)
Ovaj domaćin ima 1 recenziju za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Hi, I'm Philippe, I'm a professional working in marketing and a grad student. It will be a pleasure for me hosting you at my place during stay in Montreal.
Be it for a weekend getaway , a special event ,a family visit, i would be more than happy to have you over.
Come as a friend! :)
Bonjour Je m'appelle Philippe, je suis un jeune professionnel œuvrant dans le marketing alimentaire et étudiant au deuxième cycle. Il me fera plaisir de vous accueillir chez moi lors de votre séjour à Montréal.
Que ce soit pour une escapade en fin de semaine, un événement spécial ou une visite familiale vous serez les bienvenus chez moi.
Venez en ami! :)