Modern, industrial-inspired private apartment perfect for whatever you want to do. Relax and hang out, or use it as your launch pad for Portland adventures - close to some of the top-rate restaurants, coolest dive bars, dispensaries, and more. Relaxing in comfort here is always effortless, and the functional kitchen has just about anything you need to feel at home. Perfect for business travelers too!
Plenty of easy transportation options, and a street-parking pass is included if you have a car.
This space couldn’t be in a better location, right between 21st and 23rd (where all the “good stuff” is) but still away from the busyness, traffic, and noise. Private, secured entry means that you won’t have to interact with the neighbors. There are four stairs leading to the entry, otherwise it is all one level.
There is one closed off bedroom with a queen bed and lots of dresser and closet space. The living room/common area has an amazing couch that is that best couch you could hope to sleep on, if you sleep on a couch. There is also a brand-new luxurious queen-size inflatable mattress that will sleep two comfortably (this ain't no camping mattress). And of course, there are linens for all, and even a toga party.
The open floor plan gives you ample room, but the bedroom does have a door with a lock. There is plenty of daylight and extra lighting, and the floor is heated, polished concrete so you can have style without the cold feet. Guests that treat this space like their own home are welcome to use whatever is accessible to them, including:
•Very comfortable leather couch (great for sleeping if needed)
•60” TV with Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, and Xfinity cable
•Acoustic and Fender electric guitar (with headphone adapter in the Marshall amp) for responsible players
•12,000 BTU Portable AC conditioner powerful enough cool the entire space
•HP monitor to plug in your laptop with DVI (with Mac or mini display adapter) and VGA connectors
•Electric fans for added circulation
•Tankless water heater for virtually unlimited hot water
•Washer and dryer with selection of detergents and cleaners
•Commonly used tools, shop rags, and miscellaneous household items
•Iron/ironing board, brooms, mop, cleaning supplies (cleaning NOT required, but should the need arise)
•Plenty of dishes, silverware, and serving ware to host a small dinner party
•Designer wood table expands with built-in leaf for extra room, and chairs for 6 (though room for a couple more in the space)
•Knives, utensils, electric griddle, rice cooker, crock-pot, stock pot
•Espresso machine, single-cup coffee maker with grinder, and black tea
•Groceries stocked varies, but you’re welcome to any (except the white wine collection in the fridge)
•Beer growler to use while here (but please leave it here on departure)
•Drop-in kitchen sink and dishwasher
•Separate trash can and recycling can
Closet space and no personal items left out. Everything private is secured, so it’s easy to tell what is available to you, including:
•Amazing queen-size bed with new linens, summer-weight down comforter, and extra linens and blankets
•TV with Blu-ray player and Apple TV, Netflix, and Hulu (Amazon if you use with your device and AirPlay)
•8 drawer dresser with mirror
•Plenty of closet space and hangers
•Towels, wash clothes, and Dove body wash/shampoo/conditioner
Entry is a private path to the left of the building, with a secured gate with a keypad. Just inside the gate go down four stairs and the unit is the first one. There is a combination lockbox on the right of the door with two keys inside.
Exact address will be sent upon booking, and entry codes will be sent closer to but before scheduled arrival.
Interakcija s gostima
I'm usually out of town, but when I'm in Portland I stay elsewhere, so you will always have the entire place to yourself, without my personal clothes and things around. Whether I'm in town or not, there is always someone available to help with anything you need, and I'm always available by phone.
I love helping my guests get the most out of their visit, so let me know how I can help. I usually ask three questions to give you ideas:
•What brings you to Portland?
•What are you in to or looking to do?
•What can I do to make your trip even better?
• Smoking: No cigarette smoking inside the space. Outside but still in the gate is OK if no one is around, otherwise the curb by the street is ideal.
• Pets: No pets please without prior arrangements and communication.
• Shoes: Strict "no crocs allowed" policy, otherwise shoes are allowed in the house, if they are cool. But keep them off the furniture please.
• Food in Bedrooms: Indoor picnics are the best, but please avoid messes and stains.
• Kitchen Equipment: Please use whatever you can in the kitchen. Anything that would be “off limits” is locked up to avoid any confusion. I hope you get more use out of it than I do!
• Washer/Dryer: You are welcome to use the washer and dryer, and any supplies for it. The only thing better than vacation is going home with clean clothes. The units are very efficient, and washing and drying take about 45 minutes each.
• Quiet Hours: Please be respectful of neighbors, but don’t let it stop you from having fun. Monitor TVs volume and karaoke volumes, especially after 10pm.
• Additional Visitors: Responsible visitors are allowed, and encourage for dinner (guests, not the main course). There is room for one person to sleep on the couch, but please no more overnight visitors than that. The ideal comfortable occupancy is 6 people, and I wouldn’t have more than 8 at most. Please monitor volumes for the neighbors if you have people over.