This apartment is in an unbeatable West Village location. You'll be just steps away from the Stonewall Inn and National Monument, Christopher Park, and all the conveniences of downtown city living. Additionally, it offers a beautiful balcony with view of the beautiful street below - quite a rare offering. It's perfect for families or small groups. A full kitchen with dishwasher is provided for cooking, and there is a large dining table for group meals. We look forward to welcoming you here!
The space is a sprawling two-bedroom, one-bathroom apartment with two pull out sofa beds in the living room as well, to sleep up to 7 people comfortably in total. The larger bedroom has a queen-sized bed and the smaller one has a full-sized bed. You'll have a full large kitchen and also a large dining table to have a great meal at home comfortably if you'd like! The building has a small elevator and is one short flight up the stairs if you wish to walk instead. In summer months, air conditioning is provided for your comfort.
You'll be able to access the entire apartment, with the exception of one closet, and will be provided with sufficient keys for the size of your party.
Interakcija s gostima
We'll be on hand to greet you when you arrive in most cases, but otherwise we are available via the Airbnb message system should you have any questions during your stay or if you need any recommendations in the area!
On very rare occasions, it is sometimes necessary for the host or their agent to access the apartment for necessary repairs or inspections. In such cases, you'll be provided with adequate advanced notice except in cases of emergency.
Please read these house rules thoroughly and share them with all guests in your party. You will be responsible for any breaches of these rules, and your reservation may be canceled without refund if any are broken. They will be strictly enforced.
- Do not arrive to the apartment building before the agreed-upon check-in/arrival time; if you arrive early, please wait elsewhere
- Do not loiter in front of the building with your luggage upon arrival for any reason
- The person who will be checking in to the listing must be the same person whose account confirmed the reservation; if this is not practical please inform the host right away
- Remove shoes upon entering the apartment
- Do not bring any person who is not listed on your reservation inside the building or the apartment without explicit written permission from the host
- Do not do anything that may disturb other residents inside the building; this includes but is not limited to noise, excessive foot traffic, ringing doorbells, etc.