From the garden entry gate to a 2 story private,this north facing and bright property is with modern and fine interior.A short scroll to East Village shopping centre,the Danks Street eateries,Green Square town centre and recent announced Waterloo Metro Train Line.Only 2 minutes walking distance from the apartment to city bus stop to Sydney CBD.The railway with 1 or 2 stops from Green Square station can reach either airport or Sydney CBD.The famous Taylors College is within 5 walking distance.
- A unique offering of low-rise 2 story apartment with modern architecture
- Open plan living and dining area also suitable for 3rd person sleepover on the sofa bed
- The gas cooking with multi functioned storage
- Good sized bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Duct air conditioning is with remote control
- Internal laundry and dryer
- Video intercom with security gate and camera
- Hard wood flooring throughout ground floor, stairway and living area
- Air conditioner / heater
- Fibre high speed free WiFi
- Sofa bed
- Open plan kitchen with fridge, gas cook top, oven, rangehood and dishwasher
- Electric kettle, cups, glasses and tea bags
- Cutlery sets, chopsticks, plates, bowls, chopping board and multi functioned knife
- Toaster, frying pan and pots
- Dining table + 4 x dining chairs
- Washing machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Mop and bucket
- Bath towels and face/hand towels
- Shampoo, conditioner, body wash gel, soap and hand wash
- Toilet paper
- Bedside tables
- Bedside table lamps
- Built-in wardrobe
The key will be hand in to guests at the time of check in.
Late check in is available with the notice in advance.
If taxi driver cannot find the place, please ask taxi driver to get into the street from O'dea Ave.
Interakcija s gostima
Although I won't be around during your stay, I would be reachable anytime through the mobile. I would be willing to help if it is not urgent.
As we need to provide additional linens for the guest who chooses to use sofa bed, if you have 2 persons but want to use the sofa bed, please select maximum number of 3 guests when make a booking.
Welcome to our warm and comfortable apartment. We want you to feel like home during your stay, so please make yourself being relaxed and comfortable same as your own home.
Since there are multiple shared gate accesses with other neighbours, we would like to ensure you to access to the right place. We kindly request you to confirm the right place and to refrain from entering neighbours properties. We would like you to have a comfort and nice stay during your trip.
You agree that, although unlikely, we may need to access the apartment from time to time during your stay, such as to attend to repairs when necessary, or to show the apartment to prospective purchasers (under Australian law, the owner of a property is entitled to access the property for the purposes of showing the property to prospective purchasers on 24 hours' notice). You agree that we may provide your mobile telephone number so that persons needing to access the apartment can arrange access with you directly.
You will be provided keys to access to the gate and the door at the time of your check in and you will keep them the whole time during your stay. Your will need to hand in the keys to us at the time of your check out or leave them on the table if we can’t make it for your check out. As we don’t want to see you being charged for the entire replacement of locks and or the cost of rekeying of the lock in case the loss of keys, please make sure you keep them in safe place all the time. Unreturned and/or lost house keys will be charged a $300 replacement fee.
Fire escape and fire alarm:
Our fire escape is cool. We know this, and would love nothing more than to hang out on it. We know the council who issue fines definitely disagrees. Please help avoid problems for everybody and stay off the fire escape.
One more important thing: Please do not touch the fire sprinkler, it'll cause the units above and below as well as units around to sprinkle. After that, it'll alarm the fire brigade. The cost of the fire brigade visit is a minimum of AUD2200 and the repair of the entire unit's water damage, it'll be one very expensive bill
We have never learned how to make our home safe for small kids. We have never had kid safety tests. We have no stair guards to stop the kids away from stairs. So, we’ve needed to implement a minimum age requirement of no 2-12. Teenager guests are entirely welcome however they will just need to be accompanied by parents or guardians.
1. The easiest way to disrupt an enjoyable stay is a plumbing problem. To prevent this, we kindly ask you to please place things like sanity napkins in the sanitary bin we’ve provided in the bathroom. We simply want to ensure you have a royal flush kind of holiday.
2. We'll do our best to anticipate what you may need by way of extra towels, blankets or such. Shampoo, conditioner, and soap are available while you are staying in our home and we expect you to leave behind what you don't use during your stay. If you don't see what you need, please ask.
3. You are welcome in whole areas of the home. Want to play some music or watch a show on your laptop - go for it. You can use our Wi-Fi for free. You may want to bring headphones if you watch during quiet hours. Our remote controlled TV only has local channels.
4. If you intend to eat at home, please sit down at the table in kitchen/dining/living room, or on the back porch instead of eating in the bed room.
5. Feel free to put a few things in the fridge - leftovers, beer, and snacks - whatever. You can use provided electric kettle to boil the water to make tea or coffee yourself. If you have a request, please let us know and we’ll try our best as possible.
6. An extra blanket is provided for anyone who needs it to use. Extra quit is for 3rd and 4th persons only. If need it for some reason, please contact us before using.
7. We provide normal shampoo, conditioner and shower gel. If you have special skin care needs, we suggest you to bring your own,
If you’re coming to Sydney to party you’ve picked a great city to do so. Unfortunately, just not at our place. Though we’re sure it won’t come to it, serious complaints of unruly behaviour will unfortunately result in you being asked to leave. Not good for you. Not good for us.
Check-in / Check-out:
Check-in is between 1pm to 6pm. It would be appreciated to advise us when you will be arriving as we are not near around. Check-out is by 10am. Arriving slightly earlier or very late, or want that extra hour to sleep? It should be fine, but please check with us first.
1. We wouldn’t disturb you and we suggest you to have self clean during your stay such as putting away any dishes or kitchenware used.
2. You can use our washer and cloth dryer in laundry to wash bigger amount of clothes if needed. For small amount or items of wash, please try to use hand wash as possible to save the energy for Mother Nature and put our cost down.
3. To ensure we keep the floorboards clean for our guests’ enjoyment, we would like to suggest you to wear slippers provided on upstairs and no wet slippers or feeds in bedroom.
Temperature can be adjusted through remote controller. There is a switch button on the wall in living room. If you go to sleep in bedroom and need A/C to be switched on, please SWITCH OFF the A/C in living room by pushing off ‘Living’ button.
To keep our costs down (and pass those savings on to our guests) we kindly ask that you switch off lights and the A/C when it’s not in use or leaving the room. Mother Nature thanks you too.
We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Any significant damage will result in the loss of security deposit. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.
Smoking and Drugs:
1. Being a family home, we also have a no smoking policy applied all the time and anywhere inside of our home. However, you are welcome to smoke outside if no one complaint about it.
2. What you do in your personal time is entirely up to you, but when staying at our place we have a strict no drug use policy. This is just the law… not so much one of our rules.
To be considerate to the neighbours, we kindly ask to keep things on the quieter-side after 10pm. And if you want to listen to music, please remember the neighbours and enjoy via headphones or in your personal space.
1. As we need to provide additional linens for the guest who chooses to use sofa bed, if you have 2 persons but want to use the sofa bed, please select 3 guests when make a booking.
2. We ask that you kindly respect our maximum occupancy requirement. We have this in place instead of an additional guest charge in an attempt to keep costs down for you.
3. We understand that for a whole verity of reasons, you may want additional guests to stay in the place. In the event that you want additional guests to stay, please contact us to let us know. We’re reasonable folk and will accommodate wherever possible.
We are sorry that no pets allowed for building policy.
To ensure full safety of your belongings, please make sure the door is always locked. Whilst being one of the safest areas of Sydney, we want to ensure every guest stay remains problem free, and this is just one small + simple thing for you to effort ensure that.
1. In a life threatening emergency, New South Wales fire and rescue, call Triple Zero 000.
2. For general help in a flood or storm, call New South Wales State Emergency Service on 132 500.
I worked for a global financial company for a long time in Sydney, Australia. Airbnb market is new to me. I knew this business from my son who stayed in Airbnb accommodation when he traveled to Japan in 2015. He had a very good experience and kept a very good relationship with the owner over there. He stayed in same place when he traveled to Japan again. From my son's experience, I found this is what I want to do as well. I would like to try the same to make people who select my place having a happy stay and memorable time in Sydney.
I speak English, Chinese and Japanese. I would like my quests feel free to talk with me in ether of above languages. I welcome people from all countries.