Built in the 1840's on Ben Franklin's racing stables but recently remodeled, this spacious 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath is the perfect urban oasis for families and groups.
Nestled in the heart of Old City, you're only steps away from the best Philly has to offer - The Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, and some of the city's best restaurants.
With the quaintest areas of Philly right outside your door, you'll be able to see it all - and then relax in a house perfectly set up to accommodate larger groups.
Not only are you in a perfect location for exploring Philadelphia, but the house is set up PERFECTLY for groups, with communal areas to hang out yet lots of privacy.
* Living Room with super comfortable couch, 50" tv, and upholstered chairs.
* Dining area with seating for 6-8.
* Fully stocked kitchen perfect for making meals with gas range and dishwasher.
* Half bathroom off the kitchen.
* Back patio for relaxing.
* Bedrooms #1 and #2, located on opposite sides of the house, both with brand new queen size memory foam mattresses.
* Full bathroom between the two bedroom with tub.
* Washer and dryer located off of Bedroom #1.
* Bedrooms #3 and #4, located opposite sides of the house, both with brand new queen size memory foam mattresses.
* Full bathroom between the two bedroom with walk in tiled shower.
Because of the layout of the house, it's almost impossible to hear anything that is going on between the floors, which is perfect for a good night sleep!
All guests have access to the entire house, all 3 floors, plus the back patio.
Plus, you can also use the washer and dryer on the 2nd floor (they are super fast!) and the fully stocked kitchen.
Check in is super easy, as we've installed an electronic keypad to get in.
This means no need to hand off the keys or worry about losing them.
Simply show up, punch in the code, and you're good to go.
That being said, we'd be more than happy to assist you during your stay should you need it, and will provide plenty of recommendations in our guidebook upon arrival.
We were both born in the Philadelphia area and after bouncing around, both found ourselves going to college here as well.
After a few years teaching high school history and then a few years teaching English in Japan, we started our own travel website and podcast, which we're lucky enough to do full-time.
We love to travel (good thing, right, since it's our "job"), explore new cultures, and best of all, meet new people.
We've traveled to over 40 countries and in a typical year spend more time out traveling than in our home, which is why we love offering it up on AirBnB so others can enjoy it.
We've been fortunate enough to have amazing experiences as guests through AirBnB, and before that existed (wow, a world without AirBnB) through other sharing programs like Couchsurfing and homestays. Now it's time for us to give back and share our home as well!