A new and spacious flat (construction 2017) with the garden, contemporary 2 bedrooms with 4 beds with 1 minute walk: you have a bakery, supermarkets, library, many banks, 3 bus lines, and a metro station (line 7) etc.
From this metro station you will directly arrive:
-in 5mins to Chinatown food streets;
-in 10mins to central of Paris Seine river, Latin district (Sorbonne University),
-in 20mins to museum of Louvre and walk to Concord Place.
Perfect for visiting families and professionals.
- L'entrée dans les lieux se fait à partir de 14:00
- It looks like a lot, but most of these are common-sense rules.
- 1-Do not smoke in the apartment.
- 2- Please take your shoes off - especially on wet days - you will help us keep our apartment special and clean for yourself and other guests.
- 3- Hot Water: To turn on the hot water, flip the switch outside the bathroom door. The water will take a few minutes to heat up. Please turn off the hot water switch when hot water is not in use.
- 4- Kitchen: For the safety, please turn off the cook stove and oven and double check each time when you leave the flat.
- 5- Television: Instructions are posted next to on it and please turn off it when you leave.
- 6- Rubbish: Rubbish removal is your responsibility. Please empty your rubbish in the bin in the stairwell.
- 7- Cleaning: Please keep our flat tidy. We will not come in to clean during your stay, but if you require a cleaning service, we will provide it to you for 100euros per cleaning.
- 8- Plants: Please do NOT water any plants.
- 9- Neighbors: Paris' residential buildings, walls can be thin. Please be respectful of neighbors, especially at night. Paris residents OFTEN lodge noise complaints with the police, meaning you might get an unwelcome knock on the door if you play that speaker too loud.
- 10- Valuables: We highly recommend you to take your cash or valuables with you or leave in the safe.