Situated in the historical centre of Copenhagen you’ll find Copenhagen’s most beautiful airbnb. Created by Design agency Malling Publications it is furnished with design classics, Hay furniture, as well as vintage finds to give you the best possible frame for your stay. Four bedrooms with double beds and room for a private life - one room has a daybed that doubles as a children’s bed for two. A large kitchen, one bathroom, and two large living rooms equally good for chilling or hosting a meeting
What you might love about this apartment:
• Huge. With more than 250 sqm2 it comfortably fits 8 adults and 2 children.
• All beds have two pillows. A soft one and a harder one to allow for sweet dreams.
• The apartment is in a beautiful historical building in the centre of Copenhagen. It oozes charm and grandeur.
• Lots of windows allow for the apartment to feels airy and light.
• As the apartment is right in the centre of Copenhagen it is very easy to get round for shopping or seeing the sights.
What you might love a little less about this apartment:
• You don’t book this apartment for the bathroom. There is only one bath. But it is clean and it works (also note bathroom is across stairwell hall).
• The kitchen is great for making tea and hanging out. But it doesn’t have an oven, so maybe you want to go out for dinner instead of attempting to cook gourmet food in it.
You will have your own beautiful entrance just off Strøget – the famous shopping street in Copenhagen.
You enter straight into the huge living room that will fit as many as you would like. It has a huge meeting table as well as a flatscreen TV. From there you can walk right and find two of the spacious bedrooms. Both with double beds and one have a fold out daybed where two children can sleep comfortably. All beds have one duvet and two pillows per person, one soft one and one hard one, to ensure the best possible sleep.
From the huge living room you enter another lounge area with a large sofa, and table tennis for the fun of it. From there you can enter the kitchen that holds all necessary kitchen utilities. From the lounge area you can also enter to two other bedrooms, one smaller, cosier room the other being the size of a presidential suite holding a desk like all other rooms but you also have your own private sofa in this bedroom. And lastly you can enter the bathroom from the lounge area. It is nice and clean, but not the reason why you book this apartment.
We always make sure the apartment is nice and clean upon check in. Towels, sheets and linen are provided as well as nice soap and shampoo.
You will have the entire apartment to yourself.
There is a minimum of two nights booking required.
There is automated check in’s with pick up key in key boxes. If you do prefer a personal check in please do let us know, and we will try to arrange it.