*Total Area offered: 85m ² (914ft ²)
*Appartment: 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, kitchen, balcony / terrace, living room, 1 parking space, laundry room with washing machine and clothe lines for drying.
*I offer flexibility, a cozy, welcoming and clean space
English version (Español viene mas abajo):
THIS AD IS FOR RENTING THE WHOLE FLAT. If you are interested in booking ONLY ONE ROOM, you can copy and paste the next link in your web browser: https://www.airbnb.mx/rooms/1798108 (to open the Ad for booking room #2)
* Department: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen, balcony / patio, living room. Sometimes, a parking space is available for a small or medium car. So, No Cadillacs, no limos, no Hummers ...
* I offer flexibility, a cozy and clean place. I also offer recommendations for attractions and where to eat.
* About me: I am a friendly host who loves to have the opportunity to be a friendly host :) If possible, I like to share Mexican traditions and customs with my guests.
* Location is everything. The apartment is conveniently located in the best area of the former racetrack-Condesa neighbourhood. If you have not heard about this area you can see some pictures of the streets and sights in my ad. You want a hint? It's trendy and vibrant, it's historic but also modern, multicultural and at the same time is very Mexican.
* Very bright! You can enjoy sunbathing on our balcony / terrace. The sun king sets on our balcony/terrace from 1 pm until the evening, when the sun goes to sleep.
* Close to everything: 10 min walk to the metro station of Chilpancingo, Metrobus (2 blocks), supermarket (3 blocks), bicycle rental (3 blocks), museums and art galleries (five minutes), taxi spot – minicab (4 blocks) ...
* Flexibility: you can rent room 1 or room 2, or the whole department.
* All appliances you need: microwave, oven, toaster, fridge, kettle, blender, hair dryer (in the bathroom), iron, TV HD, a personal computer for guests, cable TV, wireless Internet 10MB, washing machine (top floor), a place on the top floor for hanging clothes to dry,
* The place is clean and safe: Benita is in charge of cleaning up before and after the visit of our guests.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT:
* 75 square meters.
* Room 1: new mattress, queen size, memory foam and orthopedic line luxury Selther. A large closet to store your bags and storage space for clothes. A window allowing lots of light, and view to trees and colonial-style houses.
* Room 2: Spring Air queen orthopedic mattress, 2 years old. Large closet to store luggage and clothes.
* Living room and dining room: grey sofa bed (very comfortable!), 1 sofa coffee (very nice, psychoanalyst style), big HDTV, Acapulco red colour chair, a dining room for four persons, a guitar, and olé !
* The kitchen plus all appliances and kitchen tools mentioned above, also has a small table for two.
* Room service: on the 5th floor is the utility room, and there is the washing machine and space for hanging clothes.
* A bathroom
* Wireless Internet speed 10MB
Prices are those that are marked in this airbnb ad + cleaning fee + the fee charged directly airbnb.
ENGLISH / SPANISH
1. I do not like the smell of smoke in the appartment. Fortunatley, we have a very nice balcony. Please, if you are going to smoke, smoke on the balcony!
2. For security reasons, when you check-in you will be asked to show an official ID (I will take a picture of your id). In return, guests can also see my official identification (and if you wish, you can also take a picture of mine).
3. Although the appartment is walkinf-distance to social areas, like restaurants, parks and bars, please be informed that the building is located in a residential area and it is a quiet building. Thus, it is forbidden to have parties in the appartment!
4. Have fun and enjoy your stay :)
Reglas de la casa.
1. No me gusta que la casa huela a humo de cigarro. Lo bueno es que tenemos un balcón muy bonito. Por favor, si van a fumar, ¡fumen en el balcón!
2. Por cuestiones de seguridad, al hacer check-in el huésped debe permitirme una identificación oficial (solo para tomarle una fotografía). En reciprocidad, el huésped también puede ver mi identificación oficial (y si así lo desea, también le puede tomar una fotografía).
3. Aunque el departamento está muy cerca de zonas muy sociables, y algunas de ellas fiesteras, les informo que el edificio está ubicado en una zona residencial y se respira un aire de tranquilidad. ¡Está prohibido hacer fiestas en el departamento!
4. Diviertanse y disfruten su estancia :)
Ovaj domaćin ima 61 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Hello! I am 34 years old, and I work as a researcher in international affairs at a University in Mexico City. I like hosting international visitors and share my culture and Mexican experiences with them.
I like doing things with style and add a local touch. Some of my guests have told me that my advices on where to eat and where to go, like local markets, restaurants and clubs, have marked a positive difference on their travel :) I have to confess that some of my guests have also showed me some new amazing places too :)