This townhouse features a large deck with a view of the forest where squirrels and birds play. If you take the trail on the right, you are a 10 minute walk to all amenities (dependent on snowfall!). If you take the stairs on the left, you hit the ski runs!
This townhouse offers two floors. The boot room entrance is there for all your sports gear and your shoes.
The kitchen is fully stocked and the BBQ has a full tank of propane. Frosty mugs are in the freezer to keep your drink cool longer and Riedel wine glasses are in the cupboard!
A selection of David's Tea, Lavazza La Crema Coffee and sugar provided.
Fitted with fluffy white towels.
The 2 bedrooms upstairs are fitted with comfy, new Queen mattresses. One of them has feather down blanket and pillows. The other has synthetic pillows and bedding for those with allergies. There are extra pillows in the closets. I provide bedding for the sofa couch UPON REQUEST.
Free wifi. No TV. Jenga, Carcasonne and other games for you to occupy your time!
Firewood and an axe are there to build a cozy fire so that you can relax and gaze at the snow. There is a chopping block at the foot of the stairs next to the deck for chopping kindling.
You will have the entire townhome on 2 floors to yourselves which includes a fully stocked kitchen and spice cupboard, in-suite laundry, and a large private deck. You step right outside the door and down the stairs to the Ski-out to Creekside Gondola only a 2 minute walk away. It is a 5 minute walk up the stairs to get back! It'll be good for you!! In summer, it is an 8 minute walk through the trail to Creekside to the shops, groceries and ski/ bike rentals and lifts. Times will vary in winter dependent on snowfall. This place is great for guests who don't want the noise of the village partiers where you stay and it is only a 5 minute drive or 8 minute bus ride to the main village.
Interakcija s gostima
I will hopefully be available to hand over the keys and if not, I will make other arrangements. I will provide my phone number for you to text me any questions you have. I am often on site in the complex if you need anything and will certainly do my best to be there for you if you need it.
The parking is at the top of a hill and on epic snow seasons it's imperative that you have winter tires to make it up the hill especially when it's dumping outside. The snow plowers are great and after a large dump will get to everything but there may be some lag late at night in our complex. For a comfortable ride from Vancouver, please check out (URL HIDDEN) for current highway conditions.
- Guest are required to provide government listed ID upon check in.
- Bikes, ski-gear and shoes in the boot (entrance) room only please :) The boot room fits 2 bikes only.
- Please no footwear in the home.
- Any damage must be reported at the time of occurance.
- No pets
- Use of Fireplace comes with an additional cleaning fee of $50
- Check-out is 10 am
- Registered guests must be over the age of 25 - unless accompanied by parents.
- Townhouse complex requires consideration of other homeowners and no noise is permitted after 10 pm. Any noise complaints will result in immediate eviction with no refund and a $200 fine.
- Please place dirty dishes in the dishwasher and start it before you leave
- No smoking. Smoking is allowed on the deck only with use of an ashtray. There is a $200 fine for people who throw cigarette butts over the deck.