Minutes from Parliament Hill, this house borders both Little Italy and Chinatown in the diverse West Centretown neighbourhood. Great access to restaurants, parks, and public transit. A comfortable home with many amenities to make your stay in Ottawa great. Queer-positive, anti-racist and anti-sexist owner will be out-of-town during the Canada Day festivities and would like guests willing to feed and water a loving cat during their stay.
- Smoking in backyard or on covered porch.
- Small get-togethers are fine, but no big parties please.
- Respect the neighbours - they're great people!
- Allergy alert - a dog has stayed in the house previously, and a cat currently resides there.
- If bringing young children, we should discuss how childproof the house is.
- Requirement to feed and water the cat, or agree to having neighbour enter house to do so.
(Još) nema recenzija
Ovaj smještaj nema recenzija. Odsjednete li u njemu, ovdje će se prikazivati vaša recenzija.