PARADISE 1 is a private suite attached to the main house. Guests have complete privacy and are able to come and go as they please.
Its main attractions are:
1) 3 minutes walk from the beach.
2) A pristine beach, away from the crowds and ideal for walking, birding, bathing, fishing, shell collecting and small wave surfing.
3) 15 minutes drive to Jeffreys Bay central.
4) A totally safe environment in an upmarket neighbourhood.
5) Live-in hosts for local advice and assistance.
Smoking is allowed, but only outside.
My wife, Chanie, and I are South African. We have four children, two of whom live in London and Florida. We are retired: I write novels; she loves sewing and working in the garden. We are world travellers with a particular liking for amazing beaches (which is why we live where we do). We enjoy meeting fellow travellers, both as hosts and as guests.
We look forward to sharing our special bit of Paradise with you and are happy to help make your visit to our area and country as special as possible.