Welcome to our three bedroom apartment located in the centre of our Malta's vibrant entertainment venues. Our apartment is ideal for families, business travel, as well as groups of friends. Consisting of a large sitting and dining room area, fully equipped kitchen, three bedrooms and two bathrooms, the apartment is located in a quiet road, round the corner from the seafront, the island's most exquisite restaurants, nightlife venues, bus stop, supermarket and all amenities.
Our apartment is equipped with various facilities including:
- Available car space
- Cable TV
- 3-seater sofa and 2-seater sofa bed (Air-conditioning included)
- Fully equipped kitchen (fridge, freezer, hob, oven, dishwasher and all utensils)
- Three bedrooms (equipped with three double beds, Air-conditioning in each bedroom and plenty of storage space)
- Main bathroom ensuite
- Spare bathroom
- Washroom (including washing machine and tumble dryer, clothes rail and ironing equipment)
- Three small balconies
- Furnishings for young families, including a fully equipped baby cot, three-in-one travel system (pushchair and fully reclining car seat), nappy changer (including baby bath tub) and feeding chair.
All the above are included in the listing price and at no extra charge.
Guests will have exclusive access to all the apartment for themselves.
Interakcija s gostima
We will be happy to assist our guests and do our best to accommodate your requests.
The contribution is payable by all tourists who are 18 years or older on the day of arrival. This fee is not included in the payment for the accommodation. It amounts to €0.50c per person for each night spent on the Maltese Islands.
The contribution is capped at a maximum of €5 for each continuous stay.
The first 20 units per day are included in the accommodation fees. Any units consumed above this set amount will be charged at an extra €0.20 per unit.
Our apartment's underground car space is accessible through an internal lift and no additional charges apply.
Malta Tourism Authority Licence:
Our apartment is registered with the Malta Tourism Authority (licence reference number HPI/7193) meaning it is fully compliant with all regulations.
Quiet time after 10pm