Newly extended and refurbished 6 bedroom house in Wandsworth. The house is light airy and spacious.
Our home is near to Earlsfield train station (10 minute walk) which has very regular trains to London Waterloo (the train takes approx 12 minutes). It is also a short walk from a beautiful park, Wandsworth common, as well as the cafes and shops on Bellevue Road.
- The house is newly refurbished, we would appreciate it if shoes are removed before going upstairs (on carpet)
- Please no late parties as it is a residential area
- Please be slightly careful of the stools on the kitchen island! Please try not to crash the stools into the wooden frame (we constantly have to remind our children!!)
- Please do not put hot pans directly on the kitchen surfaces.
- If using the dryer, it is essential that you take the fluff out of the internal filter every time you use it (otherwise this is a fire hazard). You also need to empty the water from the front panel, down the sink, and replace it.
- Please ensure that all windows are locked before leaving the house
- Please ensure that all doors are locked before leaving the premises.
- Please ensure that the front door is DOUBLE LOCKED at night time, AND when you leave the house.
- There is off street parking for 1 car. There are parking restrictions only between 10-11am on the street when it is for residents only. If you are going to need to park on the street, please contact us and we will look into getting a temporary permit for you, which you will need to pay for. Alternatively there is free parking in the street round the corner in Tilehurst Road.
(Još) nema recenzija
Ovaj smještaj nema recenzija. Odsjednete li u njemu, ovdje će se prikazivati vaša recenzija.