First season renting! 3 bed, 2.5 bath condo (BBQ/Fireplace/Sleeps 9/patio & deck right on the creek) Sounds of rushing water set this condo apart from the rest! True vacation mode and perfect for coffee and happy hour time! We stay here often so it's fully updated, fully stocked and has all the comforts needed for everyone to get a great night sleep. Mattresses are new (Westin Heavenly & Leesa) bunk beds are XL twins. Don't forget to use the milk frother for your coffee!
The Layout Inside:
Wonderful condo in Incline with great energy that has provided us SO many amazing memories! Total remodel with many upgrades like new and right on the creek makes coffee and happy hour time that much better!
Upstairs: Room #1: Master with King bed, private bath (full bath and shower, TV with nothing attached to it) Empty Closet. Sliders to a patio with rocking chairs. Room #2: Two sets XL Twin Bunk beds with a regular twin pull out trundle (sleeps 5) and a PAC n Play in the closet. Also upstairs is a full bath with bathtub.
First Floor: Room #3 with a Queen bed, Kitchen (Granite counters, stainless appliances, dishwasher, fully stocked for cooking, Cuisinart coffee maker, milk frother, Henkle knife set, blender...), half Bathroom, Washer/Dryer, Family Room with sliding doors to huge patio (BBQ, Seating for 6) and space for the strollers and coolers or skiis while not in use. 60 "TV downstairs with DVD, Netflix capable and Wi-Fi, wood burning fireplace.
Outside storage locker with sleds and wood.
My sleep is so important to me so everything is ready for a perfect night sleep - we have new mattresses, comfy linens and pillows that move around the rooms so find your favorite. Humidifiers are in the closet and extra blankets.
Location, Location, Location
Prime spot in quiet neighborhood complex. 1/2 mile to Burnt Cedar Beach and Lake Shore, 1/2 mile to Diamond Peak Resort (kids 6 and Under skii FREE), 20 drive to Mt. Rose or 25 to Northstar. Walk to restaurants, 15 minute walk to Hyatt Casino & Lone Eagle Grill so you can leave your car at home.
Incline Village is such a special place - it's a private community so the beaches and amenities are pristine and because so many folks live here full time or for 6 months it has such a cool local vibe that the rest of Tahoe doesn't. There are too many restaurants to choose from! Grab the ultimate chili cheese fries at Austin's after a day on the mountain or head to Mountain High Sandwich company for home made kombucha and a harmony wrap or a meat stacked sandwich on home made jalepeno cheddar rolls! Take a stroll down the beautifully kept path on Lake Shore and look at the lake front homes - heck bring the kids scooters or go for a run alone before the day is hectic. Head to burnt cedar beach. They have a bar, bathrooms, a pool with a slide, showers, paddle board rentals and a snack shack with fish tacos. I mean seriously, no planning needed, just put on our suit and and this is an easy quick weekend. I feel like I never get bored of the view but when we need a break from the sun we go bowling, indoor rock climbing or just sit on our patio and listen to the creek with a book. One of our favorite things to do is to go the Lone Eagle Grill for martinis by their fire pit. We make new friends and see old favorites while listening to Luke Stevens on the guitar.
I have so many recommendations for all my favorite spots for food, hiking and would love to help you with ideas to make the perfect trip for you!
* Passes available to private Incline Beaches ($12 adult/ $4 child over 4)
Ski Locker outside with sleds and shovels and sand toys.
All rentals regardless of length require full payment in advance.
The Lake, Beaches:
We provide a recreation pass to gain access to Inclines 3 private beaches.
Burnt Cedar Beach is 1/2 mile away and has a pool with a slide, a baby pool, snack shack, bathrooms, paddle board rentals.
Incline Beach has all of the above but the pool. Tuesdays in the summer there is live music at happy hour!
* Passes available to private Incline Beaches ($12 adult/ $4 child over 4)
Guests have access to Incline Village General Improvement District (IVGID) with the same privileges as owners. State of the art gym, olympic pool, tennis courts, basketball courts, and access to Incline's private beaches. (URL HIDDEN)
Incline Village Recreation Center has 10 tennis courts with daily or weekly memberships available. Incline Village High School has 4 tennis courts that are open to the public.
Incline Village is centrally located to several ski areas. Diamond Peak is known as a family friendly resort (Kids 6 and under ski free!) and is less than a mile away. Within a 20 minute drive there is Mt. Rose or Northstar at Tahoe ski areas. Incline Village is centrally located (approximately 25 miles) to Heavenly Valley Resort in one direction or Squaw Valley Resort in the other direction. In the Lake Tahoe area there are over 13 ski areas. Cross country skiing or snow shoeing trails are only minutes away.
Interakcija s gostima
We are not present during your stay but will be available by phone and email.
No smoking inside or you will lose your deposit.
$375 Refundable Security Deposit due for rentals longer than 3 days.
Stays longer than 28 days are exempt from Washoe County transient tax of 13%. Ask for tax-free quote*
- No shoes or food upstairs.
- No smoking or pets.
- Tenants will be required to accept the terms of this rental agreement prior to booking and please send me your real email ;)
1. This agreement entered into this on this day by the owner and by tenant. 2. This agreement is for “address listed” Incline Village, NV 89451. 3. The tenants accept and agreed to the following provisions including miscellaneous provisions of this agreement.
4. CANCELLATIONS – Deposits are refundable if cancellation is received at least 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations and/or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 60 days or after arrival date, payments will be retained. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
5. Smoking is NOT allowed. Renters will be charged an excessive smoke removal fee should unit be smoked in and need to be brought back to smoke free conditions.
6. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
7. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
8. GUESTS STAYING 28 DAYS OR LONGER – must cancel one hundred twenty (120) days prior to check-in. Said renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must be made at least ninety (90) days prior to check-in.
9. PETS. Please do not try to sneak your pet in. My daughter is SO allergic. The cleaning service charges us for pet hair and they can always tell.
10. Parking: Spot #3 is designated spot. There is additional parking on street which is so close and some open guests spots. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
11. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels but we do have 4. We do not permit bath towels or linens to be taken from the units.
12. Storms & Weather: No refunds will be given for storms or weather. We do not refund due to road conditions.
13. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT – A damage/reservation deposit of $300 is required. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within (30) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met. a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear. b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay. c. Excessive cleaning fee and/or laundry fee will be applied. This includes copious amounts of sand. d. All keys/parking passes are left and unit is left locked. e. No linens are lost and/or damaged. f. NO HOA citations have been received by renters. If so, renters are held responsible for payment. g. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement and/or the resident manager of the complex. h. Modifications to the WiFi configuration are subject to a $75 service fee. Please call us PRIOR to plugging/unplugging or otherwise moving wires.
14. We will not rent to vacationing students or persons under 18 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
15. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check- in.
16. Attorney's Fee: In the event either party hereto fails to perform any of the obligations under this Agreement, or in the event of a dispute arises concerning interpretation of any term of this Agreement, the prevailing party is entitled to attorney fees and costs.
17. Severability: If any one or more of the terms contained in this Agreement shall for any reason be held invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, such invalidity, illegality and unenforceability shall not affect any other term of this Agreement.
18. Modification or Changes in Agreement: All modification or changes of this Agreement must be in writing.