Gorgeous newly built home in a quiet neighborhood in Breckenridge. 3 bedrooms, 2 living rooms, an entertainment room with large TV, 3 ½ baths, outdoor grill, indoor gas fireplace, outdoor hot tub. A 5 minute drive from town/skiing or a short walk to the free town bus! The great room features large windows and access to the large upper deck with breath taking mountain views. There is plenty of parking in the private driveway and room for 1 vehicle in the connected garage.
This is our home that we live in full time. However, sometimes, when we go out of town, we will rent out the entire space. It truly is a gorgeous home, at least we think so! The upstairs is where the main entrance is. It consists of a large front entry, a great room, and the master bedroom. There is also laundry, a powder room, a dining room table that can seat 6 comfortably (We have definitely fit more though!), a kitchen with a large bar and 4 bar stools, and access to a large upper deck with outdoor furniture, a large gas grill, and beautiful views.
The downstairs consists of the Jr. Master bedroom with connected bath, a 3rd bedroom, a large bathroom in the hallway, a 2nd living room, a kitchenette, a murphy bed, and an entertainment room with a big screen television and small fridge. The entertainment room also includes a couple of desks in case people need to get any work done. Please bring your own laptops as we will not have our computers accessible.
Guests will have access to the entire house including the garage, where you will be able to store skis and park one vehicle. We will have our personal items in the house and the garage, and just ask that guests respect our belongings. Guests will also have access to our 6-person outdoor hot tub. There is an outdoor fire-pit, but depending on how much snow we get, this may not be accessible in the winter.
Please realize this is our full time home. If there are items in the refrigerator or cupboards, please feel free to use! Plenty of spices and other kitchen amenities. Prior to guest arrival, we will make space in our personal closet and dresser drawers for guest use, but there still will be our personal belongings in the closets. Some of the photos may reflect items that will be removed from the home prior to guest arrival...such as computers, clothing, etc. If you have any questions about what is available based on photos, please feel free to let us know! We will also communicate with our guests after booking to make sure that we make the space as comfortable for the guests as possible!
- Please respect our Neighbors no loud music after 10 pm
- There is space for 1 vehicle in our garage and a few vehicles in our driveway. On street parking prohibited.
- Please respect our personal belongings. If you have a question about what is available for your use, please feel free to ask.
- Minimum age for renters is 25.
- We advertise that our place is not suitable for children because it is not child proofed and we have lots of our personal items throughout the house. However, if you would like to bring children please feel free to contact us and we can discuss. :)
- Please Remove Shoes/ Boots on Entry (Especially be considerate about not wearing shoes on carpeted areas)
- Please take a quick shower with soap and water before using the hot tub.
- No glass in the hot tub please! If you break a glass, the tub will have to be drained and that will be charged to you (but more importantly, you won't be able to soak again until it's been refilled and come back up to temperature, that takes a while!)
- Please read all Hot Tub Safety Rules that will be in a binder at the house prior to using Hot Tub
- Water: We are on a well here. We have plenty of water, but conservation with water is always appreciated!
- Please no smoking. If this rule is not followed, additional charges may apply.
When our house is rented out, it means we are out of town. However, we will be available via phone, text, or email. For emergencies, we ask that guests please call! We will have friends in town who we can get in touch with for any emergencies, so you will be well taken care of.
My husband and I have lived in Breckenridge for around 15 years. We absolutely love our town and are excited to finally be able to share our home with others. I am an accountant and my husband is a builder in town.
We have two listings on Airbnb. One is our 2-bedroom condo where we lived for 10 years. The other is a portion of the downstairs area of our newly built home. My husband and I were fortunate enough to build our dream house this past year and are excited to be able to share this space! If you want more of a "local" experience, we suggest staying with us in our newly built home. However, if location is what you're after, please check out our condo. It's in the heart of downtown and in walking distance to everything!
When we aren't home, we are usually outdoors hiking, rafting, skiing, mountain biking, or exploring new places! Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions about Colorado. We are happy to share our knowledge and answer any questions you may have to make your stay with us the best it can be!