3 spavaće sobe
Stylishly remodeled, generously stocked, and incredibly well-priced, this older (circa 1964 Mid-Century) Desert Hot Springs pool home is the perfect retreat or home base for your explorations in the Greater Palm Springs area.
This home features an open floor plan with modern furniture and tile throughout (except there is carpet in the expanded Master Suite).
* Newly refurbished 6 Foot Deep, 'Salt-Water', Heated (additional cost) Pool and In-ground attached Spa are extra gentle on your hair, skin and eyes because they feature a special eco salt-water purification/softening system and therapeutic world famous DHS aquifer water.
* Fun color-changing LED Pool/Spa lights create instant ambiance when the sun goes down
* Outdoor tiled shower area
* Outdoor Living Room set-up with 2 love seats
* Newer Natural Gas (in-line) Barbecue Grill so you won't ever run out of propane at an inopportune time
* Get ready to tell your best ghost stories and jokes when gathered around the propane Fire Pit
* 5 Modern Lounge Chairs for tanning, a pool floats and noodles, too
* Eat-in Kitchen has granite counters and all the tools and spices you need to easily prepare and serve your meals (check before you shop, there's often limited amounts of staples, oil and such)
* Living room features:
-2 comfortable, modern-style sofa sectionals, double as add'l sleeping areas
-50inch HDTV with streaming internet, DVD/BluRay, HD Whole House DVR so you'll never miss your favorite shows, premium movie channels including HBO, Encore, IFC, LOGO, Starz, Cinemax, and more
-Ample room and extra linens for Queen aerobed provided for larger groups
* Lots of dining options: Elegant inside dining for 6 in the round, as well as counter seating for 2, eat-in kitchen for 4, and al fresco dining for 6 outside on the patio by the pool.
* High speed wireless internet throughout the house and backyard. There's even a wireless printer that comes in handy for maps/directions, boarding passes, and the occasional work email.
* Master bedroom features:
-Comfortable Cal King bed
-expanded area for dressing and home office use
-50inch HDTV with premium channels, DVD/Bluray and HD-DVR features
-En Suite Bathroom with newly tiled walk-in shower
* Second bedroom with nice Queen bed and 32inch HDTV
* Third bedroom has 2 comfortable TwinXL beds that can be combined into a 2nd King, 32inch HDTV and patio doors to the backyard/pool
* Washer/Dryer in garage, Monitored alarm system
* You are exposed to less chemicals in our home. Multiple green/eco upgrades throughout such as LED lighting, energy efficient appliances, salt water pool/spa, organic or natural cotton sheets, biodegradable soap/shampoo and green cleaning supplies.
* For the little ones, we have a new Graco Pack N Play and a strong, safe wooden high chair.
* Home has all the quality amenities you expect and more, including a nice massage table and yoga mats.
* This home is in the Desert Hot Springs "Spa Zone" where there are 20 Spas, you can even walk to several including Swiss Health Resort, Sea Mountain Lifestyle Resort, Nuturing Nest, and Miracle Springs Spa. World famous Spas like Two Bunch Palms are a short drive away.
IMPORTANT NOTES: Your well-behaved dogs are welcome but they must be pre-approved and pre-paid ($100 each). Optional Pool/Spa Heating Fee is $50/nt, $250/wk (recommended October through May).
You will have access to the entire 3 bedroom home including backyard and garage as well as driveway space for 2 more cars.
Interakcija s gostima
I'll try to meet you on your arrival day to introduce you to the house, but then I'm happy to give you the privacy you are entitled to. I've tried to provide instructions, and I've labeled things to hopefully make things self-explanatory, but you are most welcome to call/text/email me AT ANY TIME if you have any questions or concerns. I know the Greater Palm Springs area extremely well, so don't hesitate to call on me as your virtual concierge during your stay.
Our water is unique in that it comes from special natural aquifers, separate from the rest of the Palm Springs area. It has won 'Best Tasting Municipal Drinking Water' in International competitions. The drinking water in our house and even the water in our pool and spa originate from the Mission Springs Desert Hot Springs Aquifer. The water 150 feet below our house is naturally heated by ancient geothermal forces below the earth’s surface to as much as 180 degrees, however, as a residential house we are not allowed to tap into the hot water aquifer which is reserved for the Spas, so our pool/spa water is efficiently heated by a natural gas heater. Hot or cold, for centuries, this water has been believed to hold curative powers. When the first scientific analysis of the hot mineral water was performed in 1937, its therapeutic value was medically affirmed.
Please respect the house and neighbors. Please don't leave music on too loud outside and keep your exuberance in backyard down to levels that would not be disruptive to neighbors.
PLEASE, only plastic dishes/glasses outside by the pool. Broken glass in the pool/spa or on the surrounding decking is a disaster when discovered by bare feet!
THANKS! You're the greatest!
Ovaj domaćin ima 242 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Greetings! I'm a Certified Green Building Professional. My husband and I bought our first vacation home in the Palm Springs area in 1997. Since then we've consciously remodeled it to make it more sustainable, as well as more functional and fun. After experiencing much success, a few of our friends and neighbors asked us to enhance and market their homes to be better green vacation homes and thus was born our new socially responsible business: Green Palm Springs Rentals. Besides our home, we now offer a number of our friend's vacation homes for your enjoyment, too. We are very community-oriented. We charish you (our guests), our associated partner-owners, the neighbors surrounding these homes, and the land and natural resources that make the Palm Springs area so special. A portion of our profits go directly to a number of Coachella Valley charities related to helping the local community or the environment. Whether you are staying in our second home, or the home of one of our associated host-friends, you have my promise that we will work around the clock to provide you the most enchanting, healthy vacation that we possibly can. I hope to have the honor of welcoming you to a fun, green vacation home SOON!