Escape to a cozy mountain getaway with a cabin-like atmosphere and enjoy endless opportunities for outdoor activity at this 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom vacation rental condo, which sleeps 8 in Fraser. This 2-story, lofted unit boasts 1,208 square feet of tastefully-appointed living space and modern amenities to provide all the comforts of home. Easy access to the area’s shopping, dining and natural attractions creates an ideal location for a Colorado mountain town retreat with family and friends!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed, Twin-Over-Twin Bunk Bed
Mountain-style decorations, a high vaulted ceiling and natural light flooding from balcony door windows welcome you into your Fraser home-away-from-home.
Step inside the open-concept living room, where comfortable seating surrounds a flat-screen cable TV and a beautiful wood-burning fireplace, for which wood will be provided. Unwind during your downtime, play your favorite movies and snuggle up to a relaxing fire.
The living room flows freely into the dinette table that seats 8 and the expansive, high-top bar with stools to seat 6. Mix your favorite cocktails and sit down to share an afternoon drink and home-cooked treats with your travel companions.
Spacious countertops and well-kept, modern appliances provide everything you’ll need to whip up tasty goods during those days spent lounging around the property.
Step outside to the balcony with a cup of coffee and watch the sunrise over the mountains to start your mornings.
Within walking distance from the unit, you’ll find the complex clubhouse. During your stay, take advantage of the many provided amenities in this clean, modern clubhouse, including laundry machines, a year-round heated pool, hot tubs, a sauna, tennis courts, basketball hoops, a workout room and more!
Return home after your fun-filled days and drift off to peaceful slumbers in one of the home’s comfortable bedrooms. Both main floor bedrooms provide great mountain views, a queen-sized bed and a private bathroom.
Access the third bedroom in the upstairs loft, which features a queen-sized bed, twin-over-twin bunk bed and an en suite bathroom.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, back balcony overlooking the mountains, wood-burning fireplace, wireless internet access, flat-screen cable TV, ample parking, and much more
- Enjoy all the amenities offered at the pristine Pines at Meadowridge’s clubhouse, including laundry machines, a year-round heated pool, sauna, hot tubs, tennis courts, basketball hoops, a workout room and more!
- Great Fraser location - A quiet, secluded property with easy access to Winter Park Resort, the natural attractions offered by the surrounding mountains and the local shopping and dining!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.