This magical property is perfectly poised on the ridge to capture the surrounding mountain views and must be one of the best positions in the Byron Bay Hinterland to take in the sunset. Possum Hill is a 3 minute drive to the main street of Bangalow and a 10 minute drive to Byron Bay and it is most certainly one of the most impressive homes on the market at present.
• Sleeps up to 10 guests
• 7 night minimum stay
• Breathtaking hinterland views
• Stunningly designed and built main residence
• Infinity edge heated pool
• Private elevated manageable acreage
• Free Wi-Fi
• Air-con in master bedroom, lounge/kitchen& studio
• Ceiling fans in other rooms
• Indoor & outdoor fireplaces
• Expansive indoor & outdoor entertaining
• Cedar infrared sauna
• Close to Bangalow & Byron Bay
• Appelles shower toiletries
• Welcome hamper on arrival
• NO SCHOOLIES, BUCKS OR HENS
• NO PARTIES OR FUNCTIONS
• NO PETS
• Bedroom 1: master with king bed and ensuite
• Bedroom 2: queen bed
• Bedroom 3: queen bed
• Bedroom 4: double size sofa bed in downstairs sitting area
• Bedroom 5: queen bed in separate self-contained studio with ensuite
Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 share a bathroom and additional powder room
• 3 mins drive to Bangalow - go on a Saturday morning to enjoy the Farmers’ Markets
• 18 mins drive to Federal and local favourite Doma Café
• 15 mins drive to Byron Bay beaches
• 25 mins drive to Ballina Airport
• 45 mins drive to Gold Coast Airport
This magical property is perfectly poised on the ridge to capture the surrounding mountain views and must be one of the best positions in the Byron Bay Hinterland to take in the sunset. Constructed of rendered double brick and finished with Spanish roof tiles and beautiful timber detailing this home exudes style and a relaxed elegance that is hard to match.
The main entrance hall features timber beams from an old Grafton bridge built in 1918 and 100 year old Baltic Pine floorboards from an old Adelaide Church. There is a wonderful feeling of space in the open plan living area which adjoins a large covered patio with open fire overlooking a beautiful pool and the spectacular scenery beyond. A large country kitchen features ample marble bench space and a large butler’s pantry whilst the dining area beside it is warmed in the winter months by a stunning fireplace and large windows which also capture the views.
There is a generous master suite with a private balcony overlooking the pool, a luxurious ensuite with a round shower room, divine bath and double vanity as well as a large walk in robe. There are 2 guest bedrooms and a bathroom at the northern end of the house which both open onto the gardens via French doors. A second living space could provide a fourth bedroom and there is also a large office/fifth bedroom, a powder room and a wine cellar. Downstairs off the main level is a 5th bedroom. (Please note that this is a basement bedroom and ideally suited as a children's bedroom/rumpus room). The property is recommended as sleeping 8 adults.
Possum Hill is a 3 minute drive to the main street of Bangalow and a 10 minute drive to Byron Bay and it is most certainly one of the most impressive homes on the market at present.
16th – 20th December $1,500 per night, 5 night minimum
21st – 28th Dec $1,800 per night, 7 night minimum
29th Dec – 11th January – $2,000 per night, 7 night minimum
12th – 19th January $1,500 per night, 5 night minimum
Plus a $250 linen fee per booking.
Please note that all our homes have no party policies as noise travels to neighbours easily in both residential and hinterland areas. No extra guests are allowed to the houses and noise levels are to be respectful at all times. There is to be no outdoor music or outdoor entertaining after 10pm.
Noise complaints will result in bond deductions and possible eviction. We apologise for being so strict but noise is a serious issue in the Byron Shire and keeping our neighbours happy is of paramount importance.