Centrally located, large apartment with everything you need in the city close by. Lovely restaurants, shops & grocery store right outside the doorstep along with tourist info & bryggen very close by.
- You WILL love this location!
- Continental bed with Egyption cotton bedding makes it a very comfortable sleep.
- The apartment is also packed with entertainment possibilities with a 65" Samsung 4K TV for those rainy nights. Blockbuster movies, Netflix, Games etc.
- Free WIFI
Fully eqipped apartment for 1-5 persons.
- 1 large bedrom with a King bed & Egyption cotton bedding
- 1 large sleeping sofa (for 2) in the living room with high end bed mattress for a very comfortable sleeping couch. (5 seconds from sofa to bed)
- Sofa chairs that turns into a full size bed (5 seconds from chair to bed)
- Baby crib availiable upon request
Enjoy staying in the oldest and most charming area of Bergen, with all the city can offer within close vicinity. At this apartment you can enjoy breakfast at home while looking at Mount Fløyen, and the first thing you see when you go outside is Bryggen. Located in one of Bergen's best neighbourhoods and on a very quiet street in the middle of the city.
We know how important a good nights sleep is, that is why we only have the best equipped. A continental bed, and the best sleeping couch availiable secures you a good nights sleep. The couch has pocket springs Italian mattress like a real bed.
If you are driving, there is also only a 45 second walk to Bergen's second biggest parking garage, Klostergarasjen. If going on a fjordcruise the terminal is only 1-2 minutes from the apartment.
- Scandinavian standard (no shoes inside)
- No smoking
- No pets
Hey, I'm Alex! New to Airbnb June 2017.
I work in the travel industry in Bergen. Bergen is also my hometown and I have lived (almost) all of my entire life. I know how important it is when visiting to not waste your time on public transportation, but live with all the possibilities right outside your doorstep.
Need help planning your stay? I can also help you find good tours and tell you places to explore in the city. As a foodlover I would also be delighted to give you my restaurant recommendations should you wish, based upon your preferences.
I am also a tech geek, and my apartment will reflect this is the entertainment options availiable for you for those rainy nights. I love travelling myself, and most common travel destinations include NYC, Tokyo & Las Vegas. I live in Bergen with my lovely family, wife and 2 kids (soon to be 3).