Charming 36 m2, recently renovated 2-room studio apartment, located near downtown Vienna with excellent access to all kinds of public transport. all point of interest – Schönbrunn Palace, Royal castle, Stephans church, Musem of Fine Arts, City hall - are within 20 minutes walk
the apartment is accessible from a tranquil, clean inner yard and accommodates up to 4 guests
bright playful colors,
in the separated bedroom wooden floor, 160x200cm double bed with latex mattress, reading lamps, closet for 2 guests.
Spacious, comfortable bathroom, walk-in shower, design basin, washing machine, design toilet.
Well-equipped IKEA kitchen : 2 plate electric stove, fridge with freezer, microwave, electric kettle, dishes and cutlery, dishwasher
bright dining room, table for 4 guests
in the living room the sofa can be quickly turned in to a 160/200cm big, very comfortable double bed, and enough room for the clothes for 2 more people.
Towels, linen are provided
LCD TV, free WiFi, hair dryer, city map
metal shutters, insulated windows and door
you needn't wait for the keys, and you can't lose them : the door is code-locked
ideal starting point for walks to the city center :
the West Bahnhof (West Railway Station) is 2 minutes, the shopping mall Mariahilfer Strasse is 10 minutes, the Lugner City shopping center 5 minutes, and the U3 is 2 minutes away on foot.
Guests are solely allowed to use all amenities of the apartment.
Smoking is strictly prohibited in the apartment.
Pets are only allowed on previous agreement.
Help saving energy!
Whenever you leave the apartment PLEASE check and TURN OFF the LIGHTS.
The price includes one set of towel per person. Additional sets of towels are available for EUR 2/person/day.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. SMOKING: smoking is prohibited on the premises or in the apartment.
2. OCCUPANCY: Tenants are reminded that their Rental Agreement is a legal contract which should be read with great care.
3. WALKWAYS: All walkways and stairs are to be kept clear and free of debris at all times. Absolutely no storage of any items on or near the walkways or stairs outside of the apartments is permitted. All brooms, mops, waste receptacles, etc. must be kept inside the apartments.
4. PLUMBING: All expenses or repairs resulting from tenant stopping of waste pipes or overflow from sinks, tubs, toilets, showers, washbasins or containers must be paid for by the tenant when caused by tenant misuse or neglect.
5. NOISE LEVELS: State and County Law require that the sound levels of TV, stereos, radios, electronics, loud conversation, yelling, etc. must be reduced between the hours of 10 PM to 8 AM. In addition, the laws state that each tenant is entitled to the Quiet Enjoyment of their apartment. As a general rule, if the people in other apartments can hear the sound you are making (what ever the source) you are too loud.
6. TRASH ACCUMULATION: Each Resident is responsible for keeping the apartment and area directly in front of their apartment clean. Litter and trash is to be disposed of in the trash containers provided and no where else. Central trash containers are placed in the yard.
7. CHILDREN PLAYING: Children are not permitted to play in the parking areas or driveway areas. This is a safety hazard and dangerous to the well being of children. Parents and guardians are reminded that they are legally responsible for the behavior of their children and guests, and that they must be aware of their children’s behavior at all times.
8. PETS: Absolutely no pets of any kind are permitted on the premises or in the apartment. Except for the previously agreed cases with the host.
9. TENANT PARKING: (URL HIDDEN) possible on the Pelzgasse. You have to consider, that Pelzgasse is “Kurzparkzone” (short term parking zone) from 9.00 to 23.00 daily. The hourly parking rate is 2 EUR. Cheap daily parking (3 EUR/day) is in P+R garages or in the Lugner City Mall (14 EUR/day)
10. VANDALISM: Anyone who vandalizes the apartment or part of the buildings or grounds is liable for criminal prosecution and eviction. Persons vandalizing property will be held personally liable for all costs of repair or replacement. Parents and Guardians are responsible for the actions of their children. All tenants are responsible for the actions of their guests.
11. SECURITY: All security gates are to be kept closed and locked (if possible) at all times when not actually in use. Tenants not abiding by these rules and regulations will be subject to eviction.
Hi I am Peter from Vienna. like traveling, learning other cultures, doing sports (martial arts, running). profession - electrical engineer graduated at TU Budapest and Vienna. I also offer accommodation for travellers in my cosy apartmens in my beautiful town.