Kamp Koloba is more than just a rustic cottage on a small lake. Whether you are looking to relax and rejuvenate or reconnect with friends this is the perfect spot. There are over 40 acres to explore on the property.
There is also a separate gathering space for indoor activities with a deck off the kitchen which includes a BBQ and a view of the lake.
The activities on this property are endless. The site includes: 2 horseshoe pits, volleyball court, 2 paddle boats, soccer nets, a fire pit and ATV trails.
Guests can access 2 paddle boats and 9 life jackets.
Entire use of cottage except garage.
- You must wear a life jacket when using the paddle boats.
- Your voice will travel across the water so do not host parties or play loud music outside after 9pm.
- Bed linens, pillows and towels are not included with the listing price. If guests would prefer to have these items there will be an additional $350 cleaning fee applied.
- For larger gatherings tents and campers are allowed. Tents are free but require an additional $10 per person. Campers are $50 per night with $10 per person. Hydro hook up is available.
- Stand up paddle boards are availble for rent. The fee is $15 per day.
- Fire wood is provided by the fire pit by the lake. Do not cut down your own trees.
- Fires are only allowed in the fire pit.