This newly renovated (2017) luxury penthouse of 95 m2 includes 2 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen with dining area, and a living room. The 62 m2 terrace offers an amazing view along with jacuzzi, sauna and shower. The penthouse is located on the 11th floor with lifts going up to the 10th. A shared garden and pool is also available. The area is calm and only a 10 minute walk away from beaches and city center. Golf courses and family attractions are a short drive away.
Our penthouse offers a high living standard with lots of comfort, including a jacuzzi, sauna and barbeque grill; Eurosat TV with extensive number of channels in most common languages, wi-fi, air conditioning throughout, and easy automated control of lights and blinds.
Apart from the penthouse, our guests also have access to the building's private garden and pool, as well as to the closed parking area outside the building's main entrance.
- Welcome to our penthouse! We hope you will enjoy your stay here during your visit to Costa del Sol. In order to keep the high standard of the apartment we want you to observe some simple but important house rules.
• Please note that smoking is strictly forbidden indoors.
• Only the registered number of individuals may stay in the apartment - we reserve the right to charge extra for additional individuals.
• The cover should be on – and securely fastened – during all times when Jacuzzi is not in use. Leaving the cover off may cause damages to Jacuzzi filters and motor. Strong winds can appear without warning and if the cover is not securely fastened it may blow off out of the terrace.
• You may not add or change the water as it will affect the quality of the water. Our house caretaker is responsible for the Jacuzzi and will check the quality every week.
• Use the shower! For sanitary reasons we encourage you to always shower before entering the Jacuzzi.
• Avoid using the Jacuzzi with body smeared with sun/body lotions.
• Children under 12 years old must be supervised by an adult.
Set timer at maximum 1 hour – normally 30 minutes is enough.
Please read the instructions on the grill before using it and don’t forget to turn gas OFF when your food is ready.
We advise you not to use the barbecue during days with strong winds. There is always a risk that the gas will continue to leak even though the wind has extinguished the actual fire.
The barbecue is for outdoor use only. Never use it indoors or in the covered terrace room.
There is a small container on the back of the grill which will fill with left-over grease. Empty it after each use, but please don’t throw it into the sink. Use a garbage bag instead.
RESPECT THE ENVIRONMENT AND HELP US KEEP COST OF ELECTRICITY DOWN
• Keep doors and windows closed while heat or air conditioner is in operation.
• Turn air conditioner off when you leave the apartment.
• Turn the sauna off when you leave it.
• Water could be sparse in Costa del Sol, so please use it moderately.
• Make sure that the cover is on when the Jacuzzi is not in use. This will keep the temperature at the right level and prevent dirt in the water which could damage the filters.
• Please turn the jet streams off as soon as you leave the Jacuzzi – they are heavy electricity consumers.
- To smoke indoors
- To keep pets in the penthouse
- To accommodate more people than those registered
- Use furniture with body smeared in sun lotion.
An Apple-TV is available. You may log in with your personal Apple-ID account and use their services. Please don't forget to log out before your departure.
First aid kit and fire extinguisher are placed on the shelf above the washing machine.
The height of the fence on the terrace corresponds with safety rules; we still want to remind you to keep an eye on children while on the terrace.
Children may be tempted to climb up onto the Jacuzzi cover – absolutely forbidden!
On arrival you will receive two keys to our safety front door and the main entrance door. If you use a car you will also receive a remote control to the gate. Should you lose one of the apartment keys or the remote control we will charge you €100 per unit.
SERVICE AND CONTACTS
Costa Service is responsible for weekly cleaning of the apartment and for changing bed linen and towels. For any questions of everyday character, please contact them at
+(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
After many years of working and travelling in Spain and Latin America my wife and I feel very much at home in Spanish speaking countries. We had never planned to invest in any property of our own in Spain, but when we found out that this great penthouse - though in great need of refurbishing - was for sale, we could not resist.
Turning the quite run-down apartment into a luxury home has required passionate efforts from architects and builders and we are more than happy with the result.
Since we will continue to spend lots of time in our native country, Sweden, we now offer others to enjoy the comfort, privacy and spectacular view of our apartment on 11th floor of Edificio Molinero, the highest located building in Fuengirola.
We are avid travellers with a long experience of the travel industry. We have lived in several countries and live active lives with a large circle of friends and a love of golf, travel and getting to know different cultures. We're happy to welcome our guests to a top notch experience and making our penthouse part of their experience in Spain.