Beautiful corner lot home in quiet community with pool access. 2 miles to downtown, convention center, Balboa Park and San Diego zoo. 10 minute drive to Coronado and beaches. Uber fares range from six dollars (uberX) to 15 dollars (select or XL) to downtown and the zoo. San Diego international airport is 4.2 miles away. The home is remodeled, fully equipped and features modern touches. Relaxing backyard for outside fun and BBQ. Fully equipped and ready for your enjoyment. You won't want to miss!
This home is beautifully located on a corner lot with plenty of parking. The home is near the 94 freeway and 2 miles to downtown San Diego and 1 mile to South Park which has up-and-coming restaurants that you will not want to miss.
Guests may enjoy the entire home minus half of the one car garage which is partitioned and used for storage. You may use the pool and the kiddie park which is private to the community. Please abide by posted rules.
Interakcija s gostima
You may call anytime with questions or concerns. I will make myself available.
The kitchen is fully stocked with every cooking item imaginable. There is a coffee maker, blender, pots pans, glasses, stemware, utensils, baking sheets, salad bowl, and silverware. There is a air matress in the downstairs closet with a electric blower. The back and play is located in the laundry room downstairs.
This rule book will be posted on the refrigerator:
July 2017 PLEASE READ UPON ENTERING
HOW TO SURVIVE AND ENJOY
Security Door Lock Box code: xxxx Airbnb gives the code the day you arrive
Alarm Code: Is not active.
- All downstairs doors/windows need to be closed prior to leaving the home.
Isabella is the house keeper and she will come mid stay if you need her to. She is Spanish speaking only. Her number is (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
- She will make the beds or change the linens
- She will do the house cleaning for all of the house
- She will wash and iron your clothes
- She will put out the trash on Tuesday evening and it is picked up on Wednesday morning. Please return them to the side yard on Wednesday afternoon. The blue recycle container is collected every other week.
- She waters the plants
If you have an incredible urge to clean, the cleaning supplies are in the laundry room or hall closet. The dust mops, brooms and other cleaning utensils are in the laundry room. There is a vacuum in the hall downstairs. POOL
- The pool is located in the community just west on Cactusridge Drive. It’s in walking distance. The pool has very specific rules- You must abide by them. The key for the pool is on a key ring that in the drawer left of the refrigerator. It has a red tag that says Bay Ridge 117. It must be returned to the drawer. The price to replace the key is $100.00 with the HOA. It will be deducted from the deposit if it is lost.
Towels are located in each of the bathrooms. You may need to wash them for extended stays. The same towels can be taken to the pool.
GARDEN AND YARD
The gardener comes on Wednesday or Thursday between 12 and 2 pm to mow the lawn and blow the leaves in the back yard. He will let himself in on the locked side gate. The side gate is to remained locked at all times. The key for the lock is the small key on the key chain that is in the lock box on the house keychain.
You will probably not need to use, but in the event that you do, turn the thermoset to the desired temperature and put on automatic.
- TV. I cut the cable but the Living Room TV gets some local channels. All rooms minus the loft has smart TVs or chromecast. You can use from your phone. The loft tv and a working dvd if you want to rent from Redbox. Otherwise, you may log into your cell phone Netflix or Amazon account to use your own service.
- Trash goes out for collection every Wednesday night for Thursday morning pick up. Please pull the garbage cans and place inside the locked side gate please if you arrive while they are out. If you are putting the trash out, look at the neighbors and see if they are putting both containers out or only the black one. The blue recycle is only picked up every other Thursday.
- Charcoal and lighter fluid is in the BBQ on back terrace. Please clean the ashes when they are cooled and you are done using it.
- Outdoor lighting stays on. The side lights are on light sensors. The front door light should always be on.
- Computer access code
o Michael’s PC password (HIDDEN)
o Michael Walsh (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
- Stereo System (Family Room)
o If you have blue tooth the TV does not have to be on to work. The sound bar will work without it. Connect to WIFI and go to Bluetooth settings. It will appear as LG SCH4 (42). Connect and you should be able to use your music through the stereo.
If you want to avoid the downtown restaurants and want more leisurely and relaxing affair, try South Park. Only one exit west and has amazing new restaurants.
2) Piecerre Mio
3) The smoking Goat
Pizza: As seen on TV. Pizzeria Luigi on 25th St. 1.5 miles west on 94. You will have to pick up.
Please use coasters and place mats when using the dining or coffee table. I have provided them for you. The wood will easily damage. If you leave rings on the wood tables, they will have to be removed by a professional. This will be paid out of your deposit.
The downstairs Canon printer is an air printer. Once you are connected to the WiFi network you should be able to print from your laptop or mobile devise. It is set up to print on both sides of the paper. Please do not change settings and conserve paper.
San Diego is a beautiful place but it is not without its problems. Lock all personal belongings in your trunk when you are in attraction areas, or keep with you. If you have a bike and lock it up, do not leave it overnight. Pests, namely mosquitoes and fleas can be an issue. If you are walking around in uncovered shoes expect to get flea bites. Also, mosquitoes will be an issue in the warmer months. I suggest you use repellent it you are going to be traveling to the beaches and/or attractions.
It is ideal if you park on Paris Street which is right in front of the front door. It is important that your car face the right direction on the street or the parking enforcement will ticket you. You should also know that in San Diego you must curb your wheels on all hills or you will be cited as well.
When you check out. Strip all the beds that were used and put sheets on the floor for pickup. Any dishes that were used, clean and put away like it was your own kitchen.
Your feedback is always appreciated!