Typical Parisian apartment of 80m2, located near Place de la Nation, and close to the Bois de Vincennes. Particularly convenient for a family, it is composed of a large living room, three rooms, a separate kitchen with a table, a bathroom with a bathtub, and separate toilets. The apartment is well-kept and calm, and all necessary commodities are within walking distance. Children have access to a park which is situated across the street. Major transports are a 1 to 5 minutes' walk away.
Our 80m2 apartment is in a beautiful Haussmanien building and is composed of :
- A large living room which looks on a church, with no vis-à-vis.
- A parent's bedroom with a Queen Size bed, a large wardrobe, and a little study area, with a desk (200 x 140)
- A second bedroom with a convertible sofa (190 x 140cm), a crib, toys (for 0 – 3 years old).
- An office or a single bedroom with a 190 x 90cm bed and a table.
- A bathroom with a bathtub and a washing machine (and a bathtub for babies).
- A kitchen with all amenities : gas cooker (4 plates + oven), juicer, toaster, coffee maker, kettle, etc. There is a breakfast table and a high chair.
- A long corridor filled with books, which separates the parents' bedroom and the second bedroom (with the convertible sofa) from the rest of the apartment.
- A dining table.
- Separate toilets.
- Fresh bed linen, towels, and sample shampoos and soaps are at your disposal.
Please note that you can have access to a few basic amenities for babies such as a crib, a high chair, a babyphone, bedcovers (except sleep sacks), toys (for 0 to 3-year-old babies) and books.
You will have access to the entire apartment, and the internet. Please note that even though you use the lift to reach the 4th floor where the apartment is situated, you still need to climb 4 steps to reach the apartment itself.
Interakcija s gostima
We hope you enjoy your stay, and will do our best to help you. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. We are both Parisians, and would surely be able to help, if you have any questions regarding the city or facilities in the city.
Please note that the apartment is located opposite a church, whose bells toll the hour, from 8.30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Please also note that we do not have a television.
Nous sommes un couple de professeurs, et nous avons un enfant qui a deux ans. Nous sommes tous les deux Parisiens de naissance ; Jacques a vécu toute sa vie à Paris, et j'ai vécu alternativement à Paris et à l'île Maurice, de sorte que nous connaissons bien la ville, et sommes prêts à vous donner toutes les informations que vous souhaitez. Nous aimons voyager, ce qui nous permet de louer notre appartement pendant les vacances scolaires.