Spacious and Comfortable Kingsize Bedrooms with en suite. Rooms are on the first floor so guests will have to climb the stairs. We are situated on a quite countryside road just outside Corrandulla Village.
- 15km from Galway City (approx 20 min drive)
- 13km from Galway Racecourse (approx 15 min drive)
- 25km from Cong Village (approx 25 min drive)
- 7km from Annaghdown Lake / Lough Corrib (approx 10 min drive)
- 10km from Claregalway Village / Claregalway Hotel (approx 10 min drive)
We are just off the Headford Road with easy access to Galway City and all the attractions the West of Ireland has to offer. An ideal location for traveling the Wild Atlantic Way or even attending a wedding in the Claregalway Hotel. As we are only a 15 minute drive to Galway Racecourse, it may suit guests wishing to attend the Galway Racing Festival in August.
Our guests have access to our Main Bathroom which has a lovely relaxing Jacuzzi which they can enjoy at their leisure. As we are offering room only, the guests do not have access to the kitchen but we do have a sitting room, with a mini fridge, that our guests can use and can also make themselves a cup of tea or coffee if they wish.
Interakcija s gostima
As we live in the property as well we would be delighted to help our guests in anyway we could. As we have lived in Galway all our lives we have a great knowledge of Galway's attractions and night life.
We have 3 dogs. 2 are kept outside all the time while our Shih Tzu, Neeko, lives inside but will not have access to anywhere the guests will be.
- There is cream carpet in both bedrooms, I would be very grateful if guests could try and not stain them. However i do understand accidents happen.