This 2-Bed Condo locates at prime spot of Palm Springs in a gated community, and is fully furnished and equipped. As families, leisure travelers or business travelers, you'll enjoy a 5-star accommodation plus all amenities of a 1,150 sqft home. Our team works hard to offer not just an accommodation for your booking, but a positive experience! Your Vacation. We Care.
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT (updated on 9/17/2017 - Please contact us for any questions before making a reservation.)
This Short-Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between Property Manager and The Guests of the reservation as of the date last set forth on the acceptance of this Agreement.
1. Property. The property is located at:
605 E AMADO ROAD, UNIT 617, PALM SPRINGS CA 92262, USA
The property is furnished and includes all furniture, equipment, and other provided items as listed in the Exhibit A-Inventory List (to be provided by email 2 days before arrival date by direct email or through booking site) to this agreement. This rental property is a non-smoking and no-pet property. Stick City rules (Ordinance No. 1918) applies during the entire stay. No noise is allowed anywhere in and outside of the property within the premises. Guests are required to fill out and sign the City of Palm Springs’s “Vacation Rental Statement of Rules and Regulations Form” upon arrival.
2. Rental Party. The rental party shall consist of the number of guests as confirmed upon reservation through Airbnb.
3. Maximum Occupancy. The maximum number of overnight guests is limited to number of guest as confirmed upon reservation. An additional charge of $50 per person per night for up to a total of 4 persons will be assessed for additional occupancy per night. Maximum occupancy or day time visit is 8 persons.
4. Term of the Lease. The lease begins at 4:00 p.m. on the agreed check-in date and ends at 11 a.m. of the agreed check-out date. Late check-out is not allowed.
5. Check-in and Check-out Procedures. Upon clearance and receipt of full payment and two (2) days before the Check-in Date, Property Manager will provide the Guests with access code to the Plaza Villas community gate and to the Property by email. Acknowledgement and Acceptance of Exhibit A: Guests shall notify the Property Manager by eMail within 24 hours after the Check-in Date for any discrepancies of furniture and inventory based on items listed in Exhibit A. No notification shall be regarded as full acknowledgement and acceptance of Exhibit A by the Guests. Furthermore Guests shall assume full responsibility in maintaining all items listed in Exhibit A in their originally offered condition. Guest Registration Card. Guests shall fill out Guest Registration Card as provided in the Condo Manual upon Check-in to the property. Guest Registration Card is to be retained on the property and available for inspection by city authorities at all times.
6. Rules and Regulations. Guests shall sign City of Palm Springs' Statement of Rules of Regulations for Vacation Rental upon arrival and return the signed copy with the Meet and Greet personnel. Guests and anyone else invited by the Guests shall abide by the City’s vacation rental rules & regulations (Exhibit D) and Plaza Villas Owners Association’s Rules and Regulations (Exhibit B) and Rental Rules (Exhibit C) at all times while at the property. There is absolutely no outside amplified noise (i.e., music) allowed at this Short Term Vacation Rental property while being rented to any guests. It must be fully contained within the property at all times. Violation Term: In case Guests commit violation of the Rules and Regulations, Owner shall have the right to ask the Guests to leave the premises immediately with no refund of monies paid. Any penalty accessed by City of Palm Springs due to the violation shall be paid by the Guest. Additional invoice shall be issued for the fine accordingly.
7. Access. Guests shall allow Property Manager access to the property for the purposes of repair and inspection. Property Manager shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
8. Rental Rate and Fees are as quoted in the booking site.
a. Rental rates are fee are as quoted in the booking site.
b. Early Departure. In case Guest decides to leave ahead of the agreed Check-out date, no refund of the remaining rental rate shall be granted. Guest is supposed to inform Property Manager to make arrangement for Departure Cleaning and consequently the return of the Security Deposit.
9. Payment Schedule. All following payments shall be received and cleared to secure the reservation.
10. Payment Methods. Payment systems of the booking site.
11. Cancellation Policy. If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the Deposit and the Rental Rate already paid will be refunded as follows:
Owner refunds of the amount already paid:
100% if cancelled 90 days prior to the Check-in Date, less $400 booking fee.
50% if cancelled 89-60 days prior to the Check-in Date, less $300 booking fee.
Cancellations made 59 days and less prior to the Check-in Date shall not be refunded.
Non-Smoking Condo. No Pets. No music and noise outside the rental Premises during the entire rental period.
Owner/Property Manager reserves the right to cancel before the guest’s check-in date.
12. Insurance. We highly encourage all renters to purchase travel insurance including personal property insurance. Owner of the property shall not be held liable for loss or damage of Guests’ personal property.
13. Housekeeping. There is no daily housekeeping service. Service is available upon request. In case of rental period exceeding 30 days, mid-term cleaning is required at Guest’s cost.
14. Telephone, Internet & Security. The property is equipped with Internet telephone that allows unlimited local, regional and long distance calling within the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada, the US Virgin Islands and Guam. Charges for other international calls, when occurred, will be invoiced by Owner to Guest separately. Guest shall use Internet only for legal purposes and promise not to use it for illegal uploading, downloading, or other illegal activities.
15. Technical Failure. In case of technical failure of appliances, air conditioning, furnace, or water boiler, Property Manager will upon notification by Guest arrange repair at the soonest as possible from the next business day on and subject to repair vendor’s availability, keep Guest informed of vendor’s repair schedule for the condo. Guest shall allow access for the repair during the rental period and shall not receive any refund due to unexpected technical failure.
16. Lost and Found Policy. Within 14 days after the Check-out Date, contact the Property Manager in case items have been left at the Property. Items not claimed during the designated timeframe will be disposed at no extra cost to the Guest.
The parties agree to the terms of this Short-Term Rental Agreement upon acceptance by email or in booking site, clearance of payment or signatures of both parties.
EXHIBIT B - Plaza Villas Owner's Association Rules and Regulations
EXHIBIT C - RENTAL RULES
1.Smoking is NOT allowed.
2.Pets are NOT allowed.
3.People other than those registered as Guests must not stay overnight in the property. There is a maximum of 9 persons allowed in the Condo during the daytime.
4.All the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5.Keep the property and all furnishings and equipment in complete and good order in the same condition as you found them at check-in.
6.Only use appliances for their intended uses.
7.In case Guests left items behind, Owner will make an effort to coordinate with the Guests.
8.The tenant should obey the laws and regulations of the relevant authorities. The Owner is entitled to end the contract immediately in case any breach of law would be reported to the authorities.
9.Guests on behalf of his/her party fully acknowledge and agree to follow the rules and regulations of the City's vacation rental rules and Plaza Villas Home Owners Association regarding Parks, Pools Use, Tennis Court and General Rules. There is absolutely no outside amplified noise (i.e., music) allowed at this Short Term Vacation Rental property while being rented. It must be fully contained within the property at all times.
10.Guests on behalf of their party do agree not to create excessive noise or disturbances or engage in disorderly conduct.
Otkažete li više od 7 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete povrat od 50 % iznosa. Otkažete li 7 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca.
When we came to the Coachella Valley as first time visitors from Europe, we instantly fell in love with Palm Springs. Its combination of the small town feeling with the greatness of the American way of life is just perfect. And the best of all: no traffic. We chose the Plaza Villas gated community for its prime downtown location, great amenities, and how well everything is maintained. Within the community our condo has just the right distance to the nearby pools, tennis court, dedicated carport parking and the street exit. The smart layout and beautiful design of our condo, the two patios that allow you to follow the sun, the upscale furnishing – everything feels like home the moment you enter through the front door. This is the right place for you to relax and unwind. This is Palm Springs Luxury for YOU!