1 spavaća soba
Apartment near WashU and Delmar Loop. (Great Location!) Located in a safe and lovely neighborhood. Beautiful park and tennis yard across the street.
Comfy queen bed / spacious room / private bathroom in a beautiful neighborhood near WashU. The Danforth campus within ten minutes' walking distance. 15min to the Loop. 5 min driving distance to downtown Clayton where you can find a variety of fine cuicine.
The guests have access to the master room, the bathroom inside it, and other places expect for the other two smaller bedrooms and the other bathroom.
Interakcija s gostima
We can interact with our guests or give them total privacy. I like to cook so the guests are welcomed to join me for breakfast or dinner if they like.
There might be times when I'm busy with research & study and interact less with guests.
- Couples and girls preferred. No offense to guys out there, it's merely for the safety concern. I hope you understand. When my roommate's back we will be open to all people again.
- Please bring your own towels and toothbrush.
- We have high expectations for our guests' punctuality and sense of responsibility. The latest checkin time is 8pm. From 8 to 9 the guest pays a ten dollar fine. From 9 to 10 a 50 dollar fine. Please be noted that we do not accept checkins after 10 due to safety concerns and quiet hour restrictions. The idea here is not to rob people of some extra money but rather to make clear that we will only host respectful guests.
- You may eat and drink in your room, for sure, but please be careful not to spill the coffee or knock over plates. It happens a lot.
- one key per stay.
- Bring your own towels.
- clean after yourselves if you decide to use the kitchen.
- respect other people in the house and their privacy.
- couples and girls preferred.
Otkažete li više od 5 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete potpuni povrat. Otkažete li 5 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca za prvo noćenje, ali za sva ostala noćenja dobit ćete povrat od 50 %.
Ovaj domaćin ima 3 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Hi I'm a WashU undergrad majoring in PNP. I've tried many restaurants in St. Louis and I cook very often. Hope I could give you some advice on dining in STL or you can cook with me!