Colorful space in Little Haiti, filled with joy and pineapples! We specialize in free zones, our house is one of them. Two curly head beauties are here to greet you when you arrive!
1 bedroom w/ private bathroom in a 2 bedroom house. Yes, we live here, but spend most of the day at work and school. We have a beautiful dog named Penny. She is very friendly. But don't fret. If pups aren't your thing, she has a comfy crate she calls home and will be out of your way.
Help yourself to the washer/dryer if you need to wash clothes. Both the guest room and common area are equipped with Apple TV's, where you can log in to your Netflix, Hulu, and so much more. Kitchen is available for usage as well, just make sure to clean up after yourself :)
As we do live here full time, the only space that is not accessible is our bedroom.
Interakcija s gostima
We are available by phone, or text throughout the day. Although we live here, we can see you as much or as little as needed. However, if time permits, and you want some good Southern food, we like to cook and would welcome you to dinner!
If you plan to rent a car during your stay, please let us know in advance so we can ensure there is a parking space for you.
- Please smoke outside on the porch and not inside of our home
- If you are home and we are not, or not in the common area, please keep Penny in her crate
- If you want to play with Penny, please ask us first.
- If you are going to do laundry, please buy your own laundry detergent and dryer sheets
- If you use the kitchen, please clean up after yourself.
- Do not keep dirty dishes in the guest room.
- It makes sense that sometimes we forget to grab an ingredient at the store. If you need a little olive oil or some spices once in awhile you can feel free to use ours. But, if you plan to cook regularly please buy your own ingredients
- No parties.
Blessings fellow vagabonds. My name is Najja. Originally from North Carolina but now an 8 year resident of Miami. Travel for me includes all things artsy fartsy, gay friendly, black as hell, and living like a local.