Original Beach Shack
Completely surrounded by the beautiful Yuraygir National Park makes Diggers Camp truly unique.
It has something for everyone with uncrowded beaches to explore, surf and fish. Great bushwalking tracks and a abundance of wildlife and fauna.
- House Rules
- Salt Bush Beach Shack
- These House Rules are provided at the property to ensure that guests and visitors know and comply with the specific rules governing their permission to enter and occupy the property.
- 1. Guests and visitors must comply with instructions from the host and caretaker during their stay
- 2.Only the guests nominated and agreed in the booking may stay in the property overnight.
- 3. Maximum of 5 guests allowed unless prior agreement has been made with host.
- 4. Quiet time after 10pm.
- 5. No caravans and tents allowed on property.
- 6. All furniture and furnishings must remain in same position as when you arrived.
- 7. All breakages must be reported to host or caretaker.
- 8. When departing please make sure rubbish has been disposed in appropriate bins. Also all kitchen utensils are washed and packed away. Leave the fridge empty.
- 9. Lock all windows and doors and return key to key safe.
- 10. Property should be vacated no later than 11.00am