2 spavaće sobe
Snow Birds! Don't miss this unique opportunity for you to retreat to Emerald Isle and enjoy all of the Island's tranquility for 6 months! 2 bedroom (one loft), 2 bath condo in an Oceanside complex. Available October 1, 2017 thru April 30, 2018 for only $1500 per month including all utilities (Cap on Electric). Deposit required and signed lease. Linens/housekeeping not included. Inquire before it's gone!
No pets, No smoking,3 Night minimum stay required. A signed Rental Agreement is required.
Enjoy your beach getaway in this professionally decorated 2 bedroom (one bedroom is a loft), 2 bath condo in an Oceanside complex with easy beach access! Indoor heated pool available year round! Covered porch with seating, Color cable Smart TVs with ROKU, wireless internet. Centrally located on the Island with walking distance to shops, ice cream, go carts and much more! Easy beach access in the oceanfront complex with a 5-10 minute walk in the gated community.
Entire condo as well as a great covered porch, 2 swimming pools in the complex
Interakcija s gostima
CONTACT PROPERTY MANAGER
EMERALD ISLE HOMEOWNER SERVICES of Emerald Isle, NC. PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
2nd floor condo with living/kitchen and dining on main level. Bedroom with King bed and full bath on main level. 2nd bedroom is an open loft accessible by a spiral staircase.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Disbursement of Rent and Third Party Fees. Tenant authorizes Emerald Isle Homeowner Services to disburse up to fifty percent (50%) of the rent to the owner (or as the owner directs) prior to Tenant's occupancy of the Premises, and the balance of the rent upon the commencement of the tenancy, a material breach of this Agreement by Tenant, or as otherwise permitted under the Vacation Rental Act. Tenant also authorizes Agent to disburse prior to Tenant's occupancy of the Premises any fees owed to third parties to pay for any goods, services, or benefits procured by Agent for the benefit of Tenant, including but not limited to any fees set forth herein payable to Agent for reservation, transfer or cancellation of Tenant's tenancy. Any advance payment made by Tenant shall be deposited in a trust account with Branch Bank & Trust_ located at Emerald Isle, NC 28594 (an insured North Carolina Bank) __.Tenant agrees that any advance payment may be deposited in an interest-bearing trust account and that any interest thereon shall accrue for the benefit of, and shall be paid to, the owner (or as the owner directs) as it accrues and as often as is permitted by the terms of the account.
2. Payments Accepted. Accepted forms of payment are US funds only. VISA/MASTERCARD are accepted.
3. Taxes. North Carolina sales tax of 6.75% and Carteret County Occupancy Tax of 6% on all rentals of 90 days or less. Although subject to change, the total is currently 12.75%. Sales and Occupancy taxes are charged for all rental items, services or fees at a rate of 12.75%. You will be notified of the total balance of your Tax Liability upon booking. Taxes shall be collected upon arrival.
4. Check In /Check Out:
• If you are checking in at our at our Emerald Isle Office: Check in is no earlier than 3 PM EST at 9106-B Coast Guard Road, Emerald Isle, NC 28594. GPS location is: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). After Hours Check-In: If you are arriving after regular business hours your keys will be left in the key drop box to the right of the front door. The key to open the drop box will be located in the key box on the door. The code to open the key box is (9821) please place key back in key box. For Emergency after hours please call ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
• If your rental property has keyless entry: Check in is no earlier than 3 PM EST. You will be issued your personal entry code the Monday prior to check in. You may proceed directly to the property at check in time.
• Check Out: Check-out is promptly at 10 AM EST. Please return Key packets to our office, 9106-B Coast Guard Road, Emerald Isle NC 28594. You may drop key packets in drop box located to the right of our door if leaving prior to regular business hours. No occupancy of the property, including driveways, parking areas, decks, pools, or outside showers after check-out.
5. Security Deposit. Any security deposit provided for in paragraph 4 above may be applied to actual damages caused by Tenant as permitted under the Tenant Security Deposit Act. To avoid charges from your security/damage deposit, please notify us within 24 hours of check-in of any damages to the Premises. If any damages should occur during your stay please notify our office immediately. Agent may deduct from the security deposit for but limited to, additional cleaning, moving furniture to its proper place, removal of excess garbage or if check out procedures are not followed. Agent shall apply, account for, or refund Tenant's security deposit within 45 days following the end of the tenancy. Security Deposit refunds 14 days after departure.
6. Tenant Duties. Tenant agrees to comply with all obligations imposed by the Vacation Rental Act on Tenant with respect to maintenance of the Premises, including but not limited to keeping the Premises as clean and safe as the conditions of the Premises permit and causing no unsafe or unsanitary conditions in the common areas and remainder of the Premises that Tenant uses; and notifying Emerald Isle Home Owner Services in writing of the need of replacement of or repairs to a smoke detector, and replacing the batteries as needed during the tenancy. Tenant agrees not to use the Premises for any activity or purpose that violates any criminal law or governmental may use the Premises for residential purposes only. Tenant's breach of any duty contained in this paragraph shall be considered material, and shall result in the termination of Tenant's tenancy.
7. Occupancy Limits. Unless otherwise stated, occupancy of the Premises shall be limited to two persons per bedroom, including family, children and Tenant guests. Bedding arrangements in the Premises are portrayed only to illustrate possible sleeping arrangements and may not be taken as a representation of permitted occupancy. Tenant agrees to be responsible for ensuring that maximum permitted occupancy of the Premises is not exceeded during the term of this Agreement, and should contact Emerald Isle Home Owner Services with any questions regarding permitted occupancy of the Premises. No overcrowding will be permitted. Overcrowding of Premises could result in eviction without refund.
8. Family Groups. Family groups are accepted in our vacation homes. Emerald Isle Home Owner Services will not rent to "Party Groups" or chaperoned groups. Emerald Isle Home Owner Services reserves the right to cancel/terminate or reject reservations f made under false pretenses pursuant to the Expedited Eviction Act of NC without refund. Emerald Isle Homeowner Services requires a minimum age of 25 for a rental guest to enter into a Vacation Rental Agreement.
9. Accommodations. Be advised that homeowners of vacation rental properties are privately owned and furnished by each Owner to their own taste. Vacation homes are supplied with adequate cookware and dinnerware. Basic cable service and telephone services are supplied. Spices, staple items, cleaning supplies and paper products are not provided.
10. Repairs & Service Calls. We cannot guarantee against mechanical failure of heating, air conditioning, TV's, DVD's Internet, or other appliances. We will make every effort to troubleshoot Internet issues with the provider but please keep in mind an appointment may be required at a later date. While rare, all pools and hot tubs are subject to temporary closure due to extenuating circumstances. Please report any inoperative equipment to our office promptly. Occasionally it may be necessary to cancel a confirmed reservation because of unforeseen repairs or a situation that proves unsafe for the Tenant. If this occurs Emerald Isle Homeowner Services will make every effort to locate a property to relocate the Tenant. Should the alternate property be more expensive, the Tenant will be responsible for additional charges.
11. Personal Items. Emerald Isle Homeowner Services will make every effort to locate lost items; however, we cannot be responsible for items left behind. Contact our office should you miss something and if we have located the items; we will mail items via USPS. A $25.00 handling fee plus shipping cost will be changed to your account. Items left over 15 days will be donated to local charities.
12. Pools, Hot Tubs & Amenities. If the property offers a heated pool, an additional fee will be charged if you wish for the pool to be heated during your stay. Please note that heated pools are available only during the period between Labor Day and Memorial Day. To heat a pool, payment must be made in advance, prior to check-in. It may take several days for the pool to heat completely. Not all vacation rentals offer a heated pool and dates of availability may differ. In the event that you pay for a heated pool and for any reason it cannot be heated, the fee will be refunded. Pools are cleaned and tested in preparation for your arrival. Emerald Isle Homeowner Services shall not be held liable for medical conditions which resulted from adult or children's use of the pool. No pools other than those supplied by the homeowner shall be permitted at the property. While rare, pools are subject to temporary closure due to unforeseen circumstance. Fireplaces may be advertised in the property description; however, use is available during limited times. Hot tubs should not be used as a pool or y unattended children. Emerald Isle Homeowner Services will not be held liable for medical conditions which result from adult or children's use of any amenity, Pool, Hot Tub or elevator on the premises. Tenants swim at their own risk. Refunds for failure of any equipment in the property are not given. Swimming pools in communities and condo complexes are open from Memorial Day to Labor Day. Pools may be closed for maintenance without notice. Lifeguards are not provided.
13. Beach Strand. Access areas to the ocean and sound are located every 500 feet, usually at the end of every other street. Most have wooden walkways. Please note that the beach strands vary in width.
14. Items left on Beach Overnight. Emerald Isle Town ordinance requires that all unattended beach equipment (including shades tents, canopies, volleyball nets, and other equipment) to be removed from the beach strand each night. All unattended items left on the beach between 7 pm and 8am are now illegal, and will be confiscated and removed by Town staff. Holes deeper than 12" in the sand should be filled in completely when you leave the beach.
15. Town/State Laws.
• Town ordinance prohibits camp fires and glass on the beach; overnight camping and parking of campers or motor homes are prohibited except in campgrounds.
• Many Condominium complexes restrict or prohibit parking of campers, motor homes, trailers and boats.
• Sea oats and our precious dunes are beautiful ...please look, but do not touch to avoid fines or imprisonment.
• NC law prohibits grilling on any deck or balcony surface. Grilling should be done on flat, concrete surfaces on the street side of the property, out of the wind. If your rental provides a grill the Tenant is responsible for cleaning the grill
• The Town of Emerald Isle currently allows four-wheel drive automobiles to drive on the beach during a specified time (usually the week after Labor Day through April 30th). Permits along with paid fees are required prior to driving on the beach. Please contact Town Hall ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or visit their website at (URL HIDDEN)
16. Guests with Disabilities. While some of our vacation homes offer handicap friendly properties, please note that they are Not ADA Approved.
17. Disclosure. By NC law, an Agent must notify you that Emerald Isle Homeowner Services is employed by and represents the property owner. Emerald Isle Homeowner Services will make every effort to assist you in the selection of your rental property. Emerald Isle Homeowner Services may earn commissions or fees for any or all services provided through our office including but not limited to, travel insurance, linen, rental items, and various other activities offered. Emerald Isle Homeowner Services, its Owners, and their Brokers may hold interest in vacation rental properties, companies or services offered. Emerald Isle Homeowner Services shall conduct brokerage activities in regard to this, or any agreement, without respect to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender, national origin, handicap or familial status of any Tenant. Our firm shall not be liable for unintentional errors, omissions, or changes in the advertisement of bedrooms and occupancy. The information herein is believed to be accurate and timely, but no warranty as such is expressed or implied.
18. Agent Duties. Emerald Isle Home Owner Services agrees to provide the Premises in a fit and habitable condition. If at the time Tenant is to begin occupancy of the Premises, Emerald Isle Home Owner Services cannot provide the Premises in a fit and habitable condition or substitute a reasonably comparable property in such condition, Emerald Isle Home Owner Services shall refund to Tenant all payments made by Tenant. Emerald Isle Home Owner Services shall conduct all brokerage activities in regard to this Agreement without respect to the race, color, religion, sex, national origin, handicap, familial status, sexual orientation or gender identity of any tenant.
19. Cancellation. See Home Away/(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)/Air B&B policy.
20. Transfer of Premises.
(a) If the owner voluntarily transfers the Premises, Tenant has the right to enforce this Agreement against the grantee of the Premises if Tenant's occupancy under this Agreement is to end 180 days or less after the grantee's interest in the Premises is recorded. If Tenant's occupancy is to end more than 180 days after such recordation, Tenant has no right to enforce the terms of this Agreement unless the grantee agrees in writing to honor this Agreement. If the grantee does not honor this Agreement, Tenant is entitled to a refund of all advance rent paid by Tenant (and other fees owed to third parties not already lawfully disbursed). Within 20 days after transfer of the Premises, the grantee or the grantee's agent is required to: (i) notify Tenant in writing of the transfer of the Premises, the grantee's name and address, and the date the grantee's interest was recorded; and (ii) advise Tenant whether Tenant has the right to occupy the Premises subject to the terms of this Agreement or receive a refund of any payments made by Tenant. However, if the grantee engages Emerald Isle Home Owner Services to continue managing the Premises after the transfer, the grantee shall have no obligation under (i) or (ii) above if this Agreement must be honored under the Vacation Rental Act or if the grantee agrees in writing to honor this Agreement.
(b) Upon termination of the owner's interest in the Premises, whether by sale, assignment, death, appointment of a receiver or otherwise, the owner, owner's agent, or real estate agent is required to transfer all advance rent paid by Tenant (and other fees owed to third parties not already lawfully disbursed) to the owner's successor-in-interest within 30 days, and notify Tenant by mail of such transfer and of the transferee's name and address. However, if Tenant's occupancy under this Agreement is to end more than 180 days after recordation of the interest of the owner’s successor-in-interest in the Premises, and the successor-in-interest has not agreed to honor this Agreement, all advance rent paid by Tenant (and other fees owed to third parties not already lawfully disbursed) must be transferred to Tenant within 30 days.
21. Mandatory Evacuation. If State or local authorities , acting pursuant to Article 36A of Chapter 14 or Article 1 of Chapter 166A of the N.C.G.S, order a mandatory evacuation of an area that includes the residential property subject to a vacation rental, the tenant under the vacation rental agreement, whether in possession of the property or not, shall comply with the evacuation order. Upon compliance, Tenant will be entitled to a refund of the prorated rent for each night that Tenant is unable to occupy the Premises because of the order. However, Tenant will not be entitled to a refund if, prior to taking possession of the Premises: (i) Tenant refused insurance offered by Emerald Isle Home Owner Services that would have compensated Tenant for losses or damages resulting from the loss of use of the Premises due to a mandatory evacuation order, or (ii) Tenant purchased such insurance from Emerald Isle Home Owner Services.
22. Expedited Eviction. If the tenancy created hereunder is for 30 days or less, the expedited eviction procedures set forth in the Vacation Rental Act will apply. Tenant may be evicted under such procedures if Tenant: (i) holds over in possession after Tenant's tenancy has expired; (ii) commits a material breach of any provision of this Agreement (including any addendum hereto) that according to its terms would result in the termination of Tenant's tenancy; (iii) fails to pay rent as required by this Agreement; or (iv) has obtained possession of the Premises by fraud or misrepresentation.
23. Indemnification and Hold Harmless; Right of Entry; Assignment. Tenant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Emerald Isle Home Owner Services and the owner from and against any liability for personal injury or property damage sustained by any person (including Tenant's guests) as a result of any cause, unless caused by the negligent or willful act of Emerald Isle Home Owner Services or the owner, or the failure of Emerald Isle Home Owner Services or the owner to comply with the Vacation Rental Act. Tenant agrees that Emerald Isle Home Owner Services, the owner or their respective representatives may enter the Premises during reasonable hours to inspect the Premises, to make such repairs, alterations or improvements thereto as Emerald Isle Home Owner Services or owner may deem appropriate, or to show the Premises to prospective purchasers or tenants. Tenant shall not assign this Agreement or sublet the Premises in whole or part without written permission of Emerald Isle Home Owner Services.
24. Pets. Unless otherwise specifically permitted in this Agreement (including any addendum hereto), no pets shall be allowed on the Premises. Tenant's breach of this provision shall be considered material, and shall result in the termination of Tenant's tenancy.
25. Governing Law; Venue. The parties agree that this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of North Carolina, and that in the event of a dispute; any legal action may only be instituted in the county where the Property is located.
- SPIRAL STAIRS TO LOFT. THERE IS ALSO A SET OF STAIRS TO ENTER THE PROPERTY