You will love staying at our stylish and modern home, located in a quiet street just 300metres from the gorgeous Tootgarook foreshore. Enjoy your stay in a peaceful, relaxing and comfortable space that we have lovingly set up to accommodate 8 people. Well heated with air conditioning for the summer.
This vibrant and clean is a place to call home. 400 metres from the foreshore in a quiet street you will find Firenze, a comfortable and peaceful home with plenty of space for up to 8 guests. Great place to relax.
We have wireless internet which you can have access to. We have a flatscreen TV, plenty of books, board games and a nice garden to relax in.
Main House :
There are 3 bedrooms in the main house:
Bedroom 1: queen bed
Bedroom 2: bunk bed (can sleep two - top bunk not recommended for young children)
Bedroom 3: bunk bed (can sleep two - top bunk not recommended for young children)
The living areas ( Living room, dining room, study area ) spill out onto the main entertaining deck and the spacious back garden which is fully enclosed. Firenze has a coonara log fire, floor ducted heating and air conditioning.
The kitchen has everything you need to relax, entertain or share including a dishwasher.
The Bungalow :
The one bedroom bungalow with queen bed has a bathroom, lounge and a second deck.
Beds come with pillows, mattress protectors , sheets and quilts. Towels are provided.
There is plenty of space for up to 4 cars and a boat on the property.
NB : Christmas and New Year and Easter breaks, we have a minimum week long booking.
The whole house and bungalow are yours to enjoy on your own with privacy.
Features include :
-quality mattresses, bedding linen and towels for 8 people
- a portable cot for baby- toddler to 15 kgs (guest to supply bedding) and high chair are available by arrangement
-high speed wifi
-fully equipped kitchen with microwave, oven, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
-BBQ on the property
- comfortable outdoor table setting with four cushioned chairs and 6 additional chairs
- ironing board/iron
- carparking for 4 cars (one behind the other) in the driveway-gates can be closed
- washing powder provided
- washing machine and clothes drying line plus drying rack in laundry
- beautiful dining table with 8 chairs
- comfortable sofa and chairs
- front porch with table and 2 chairs
- books to read
-games to play (Monopoly, Chess, Jenga, Scrabble)
-First Aid kit
- Flatscreen TV, DVD, stereo with radio, CD player, Iphone docking station (for IPod or IPhone 4 or IPhone 5 with your own adapter)
-desk area with pens and others stationery!
-central heating and open fire in the main house
-air conditioning and electric fans for the warmer months
- House Manual that details how everything works and information on exploring the beautiful Mornington Peninsula tourism attractions, and helpful information from doctors to hairdressers.
Interakcija s gostima
I am available to answer any queries you have before and during your stay. I am an avid traveler (60 countries and counting) and love having friends across the planet. I really want you to enjoy my part of the paradise that is Melbourne's Mornington Peninsula.
We will arrange check in and check out before you arrive.
Check ins are normally 3pm and check outs are 11am. Please advise if you have other check in /out requests and we will do our best to accommodate them.
The Mornington Peninsula is an all year round destination. The beaches are beautiful in all weathers. The hot springs, restaurants and wineries are all weather pursuits. Our house is cozy and warm in winter and cool and comfortable in summer.
* Enjoy yourselves
* Please look after my house
* No shoes, food or drink in bedrooms
* Please respect our neighbours by entering and exiting the house and stopping noise at 1-pm weekdays and midnight weekends
* Please leave the place clean and tidy.
* Smoking is permitted outside -No indoor smoking
* the house is not to be used for weddings/functions & the like
Ovaj domaćin ima 12 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Australian born guy who has lived in five other countries. My fiance is Thai so we share an international perspective.
I like food, fitness, friends, Australian football.
My Motto is to "Invest in Lifes"