This is a house build in 1928 meant as a prototype of how modern buildings should look like at that time. We are the third family living in the house since it was build. I guess that says everything! The house is more than 200 m2 and as guest you are endorsed to use the entire house.
This is a unique townhouse close to Center Copenhagen. In the ground floor a dining room, living room, kitchen and parent bedroom is located. On the first floor two kids room, bath room and a creative area located. On the second floor is the guest bedroom. The house is newly renovated in a beauty way with respect for the original design from 1928. The bath room and first floor have been made in a more modern style but still with a respect for the original house. Outside there is nice garden on three sides of the house where the kids can play. The House has its own private car park. The back yard is quieter and is in the sunny side so you can sit in terraces and in joy your barbecue in the sunset.
You can use the entire house.
Interakcija s gostima
You can reach me 24/7, but I will be most comfortable being called in the day time.
Basics, arriving and leaving
- 2 keys are hanging in the key locker located in front of basement door. When you are leaving please hang the keys in the key locker and lock the box.
- The code to the key locker is 5831.
- The key fit for all locks in the house including the garage and the mail box.
- All doors and windows must be closed and locked whenever you leave the house.
- The terrace door is an elderly lady and both inner and outer door shall be locked carefully with the key sitting in the lock. Please leave the key in the lock since it’s the only key for that door.
- Shoes and especially high-heeled are NOT allowed inside the house. So please leave the shoes in the hall/ shoe rack when you enter the house.
- This is a NO-SMOKING house. If you want to smoke please go outside and remember to remove your butts.
- In respect for neighbors please note that parties and loud music aren’t part of your stay in our house. If you want to have a great party please visit the lovely bars, restaurant and discos at Nørrebro.
- Bed sheet, duvets, blankets lies on each bed or are hanging in the basement for drying. Spare towels can be found in the bath room on the first floor, but please bring own. If you need to change bedsheet and duvet during your stay extras it located in the chest on the second floor.
- When you are leaving please take off all bedsheet and duvets. Place it all in the laundry room (including used dishtowels, towels and dishcloth).
- It you need to vacuum clean during your stay. A vacuum cleaner can be found in the basement. An extra vacuum cleaner can be found on the second floor. Extra bags for the vacuum cleaner can be found next to freezer in the basement.
- Central heating is closed during the summertime.
- During winter, the central heating is digitally controlled via the Danfoss Link system. You can control the temperature on the digital panels in the living room and dining room. In the bed room, the office and the kids rooms the temperature can be controlled on the thermostat.
- Floors in the ground floor are very soft/fragile so please take care if you move round with chairs/furniture’s. If you want to wash the floors during your stay please only use the soap “PROBAT”. It is located along with all cleaning equipment and products in the laundry room.
- You are welcome to use the food, spices, washing machine tabs, soup, laundry detergents etc. But please replace in a reasonable way.a