Why rent a home when you can rent a motor-home? Travel anywhere, explore anywhere and when you get tired simply park up for the night, get dinner on and relax. Wake up with beautiful sunsets at any beach of your choice!
- All guests must sign a rental contract before they take the camper.
- Check in is after 3PM & Check out is before 11AM (flexible so don't be afraid to ask)
- If you check in during the week then you'll need to collect the camper from Truro, weekend/evening check in the camper can be collected from Newlyn.
- The camper can seat 2 people and there is one double bed.
- Dogs are allowed by negotiation.
- Drivers must be aged between 21–75 and have held a FULL UK/Eur/Australian/NZ/US driving licence for a minimum of 24 months.
A maximum of 2 x 3 points are allowable on the hirers driving licence, please call prior to booking to check.
- UK Drivers must provide a Driving licence check code (via gov website) prior to hire to allow a licence summary to be printed.
- Overseas Drivers must provide a Driving License + Proof of identity (e.g.passport) required at time of hire.
- A security deposit is required, this is held for the duration of hire, and refunded upon return providing the camper is returned undamaged, refuelled, and complete. This is a condition of the insurance. The amount of deposit required varies upon age:
Age 21 to 22 £1000
Age 23 to 24 £750
Age 25+: £500
- If you are driving to Cornwall to collect the van you are able to leave your car FOC on my drive. If you arrive by public transport I will of course collect you.
- The camper is supplied with a full tank of fuel and must be returned with a full tank of fuel. There are no mileage limitations but if you are planning to take the van away from UK mainland I must be notified prior to your rental start date.