This is a fantastic place to spend a week in South Florida. Large 4 bedroom house (sleeps 1-8 guests) with gigantic kitchen, swimming pool, and tropical garden full of coconut and avocado trees in quiet neighborhood near Old Cutler Road. Only 5 minutes from kayaking and paddle board trails in Biscayne Bay National Park. Black Point Marina is 10 min south. Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden is 10 min north. Everglades National Park is 40 min. Key Largo is 50 min.
I can rent entire house to a family/group, or to individual(s) seeking one or two rooms. If only one room is desired for 1-2 people a lower price can be arranged.
My minimum rental is 3 nights.
Guests have access to bedrooms, kitchen, living & dining rooms, bathrooms, laundry, and swimming pool and garden. Kayaks & paddle boards available on request.
Interakcija s gostima
I will not be present for the dates that appear open on the AirBnB calendar.
If you want a date that is blocked, send a message to me. There may be additional availability.
Several good restaurants are immediately nearby.
- Quite after 10 pm.
- No gatherings or parties that create a disturbance.
- Be respectful of neighbors.
- No illegal drugs.
- Please remove street shoes in the house.
- Use of swimming in pool obviously is at own risk (no lifeguard).
- Don't walk under the coconuts (seriously).
- Babies and children supervised at all times near the pool.
- Use of kayaks and paddleboards only with permission of owner.
- Patio furniture also available (sorry it's not so nice, with a few more bookings I will get a new set).