Tremorna is an ancient fisherman's cottage with its own secluded garden and private water frontage. It is superbly positioned with wonderful views from almost every room down the Helford estuary and a calm and peaceful atmosphere.
It sits in the centre of the village, yards from shop and pub, yet has a hidden terraced garden with a terrace and summer house perched above the creek and views down the estuary. Steps lead to a private quay with direct access to the shore.
The cottage has three double bedrooms, one of which has a double bed, the other two singles each. All three rooms have delightful views down the estuary. Downstairs there is a kitchen with dining table, cooker, washing machine/dryer, and fridge, and a spacious sitting room with a glorious open fire and thick cob walls.
Tremorna has been our family holiday home for 50 years, since our parents bought it. We came here on holiday as children, and our children have come here on holidays all their lives. We welcome guests who appreciate a cottage of great character in a stunning and totally unspoilt location, with access to one of Europe's most ecologically rich and beautiful estuaries.
- Sleeps 6 in one double and two twin bedrooms (one of which has beds which can be linked into a double).
- Beds are made up with 100% cotton bed linen for guests' arrival.
- Large drum washing machine/dryer, TV, DVD, wifi and microwave.
- Off-lane parking for two cars.
- Large garden with beach access, summer house and terrace overlooking creek.
- Garden offers bench, table and chairs plus trees and lawn with steps to quay and beach.
- Sizable kitchen with dining area, plus spacious sitting room with open fire.
- Used by current owners, children and grandchildren as holiday home for 50 years.
- Mooring available subject to agreement.
Tremorna is superbly placed for walking and boating around the Helford River. With its water frontage and views, it is in one of the most desirable locations in the whole of the village of Helford.
Our guests can access the whole cottage and garden.
The main garden is across the tiny single lane road that runs past the front of the cottage. You reach the garden by stepping out of the gate at the front of the cottage, going left about three metres, and then going through a gate on the right into the garden, which is hidden and not overlooked from the road. The road itself is access only during the summer months, and day visitors have to park at the car park at the entrance to the village. This means very little traffic passes. Even though the main garden is separated from the house by this tiny road, it feels very close.
(Još) nema recenzija
Ovaj smještaj nema recenzija. Odsjednete li u njemu, ovdje će se prikazivati vaša recenzija.