You'll love this spacious one bedroom garden level suite with a private entry, bathroom, family room, and computer desk with wifi internet! It's situated on a lovely 3/4 acre property close to downtown Littleton. Enjoy the large patio for relaxing / dining. Badminton, croquet, bocce ball, and ladder ball are available too. The neighborhood is quiet and within a 20 minute walk to the light rail system, roof-top restaurants, unique shopping opportunities, hiking trails, the Platte River, and more!
This charming suite, within my home, not only offers a comfortable bedroom with a queen size bed, a bathroom with a shower, TV/sitting area, and desk, but you will have access to the pleasant patio and grounds as well! The space exhibits an array of fine art and furniture that is eclectically upscale. A blow-up mattress can be used to add one or two more people to this suite, allowing for up to 4 guests (perfect for children). $95 is the price for one person. Each additional person is $20 per night. The house is cooled with a swamp cooler, not an air conditioner. This listing is suitable for individuals, couples, and business people (easy access to the Denver Tech Center, Downtown Denver, and all of the metro area). This is NOT a place to party, rather a quiet accommodation for mature visitors.
The suite is private and the exterior grounds are shared. There is a small refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, hot water kettle, water purifying pitcher, iron, and ironing board in your suite. The upstairs of the home, where owner lives, is off limits to guests.
Interakcija s gostima
I will gladly greet you when you arrive and depart from my home and will be available for any questions you may have, regarding restaurants, sightseeing, nightlife, cool places, hiking, biking, rafting, day trips, etc.
For an additional fee, lunches and dinners (including barbecues) can be arranged with almost any menu you choose!
There might be flexibility with check in and check out times.
Potential for events, family reunions, and other get-togethers. For this service, you MUST contract with me for planning. No events or parties are allowed without my approval.
Please do not:
- move any furniture or artwork
- use any kind of fire on property, including candles, lighters, etc.
- play roughly anywhere on the property
- wear shoes in the house
- bring any weapons on property, including but not limited to guns and knives
- use provided coasters for drinks
- turn off water and lights at night and when you leave the suite
- close outdoor umbrellas and put away cushions when you leave the patio
- put away outdoor games and linens used for table
- notify owner immediately of any safety concern
- notify owner of any broken or damaged item/s
- renters are responsible for any damage to indoor or outdoor items
- this is a drug, all kinds of smoke, and 420 free property
- only pre-approved guests are allowed on the property
- quiet hours are between 9pm and 7am, daily
- due to the various breakables and fine art, this listing is best suited for well behaved children and thoughtful adults
- leave your suite the way you found it
- guests will be responsible for any damage to indoor or outdoor items, including but not limited to spills/stains on floors, furniture, carpets, bedding, broken or damaged furniture, etc.
- the upstairs living area if off limits to guests renting the garden level suite
Hello and welcome to my Airbnb listing! I hope I get the chance to meet you, but in the mean time, let me tell you a little bit about myself:
- I have lived in Colorado for more than 30 years.
- I am an active person and enjoy much of what life has to offer.
- I exercise on a regular basis, by playing tennis and pickleball, hiking, and walking.
- I usually have memberships to the Denver Botanic Gardens, the Denver Zoo,
and the Denver Art Museum.
- I like to host indoor dinner parties and outdoor barbecue gatherings.
- When it comes to cuisine, I enjoy both casual and chic menus--it just depends
on my mood!
- It is a pleasure for me to relax on a lounge chair in my backyard, while listening
to a variety of chirping birds, reading a good book, visiting with family and friends, or
just closing my eyes, enjoying our wonderful, Colorado sunshine.
- I try my best to live by the Golden Rule.
- I enjoy travelling, especially to Europe.
- Although rusty, I can communicate fairly well in French.
- I have been on two archaeology digs, both in the south of Italy.
- When my daughter was in high school we had a German exchange student stay with us for a full school year, and recently, both a Japanese and Chinese student, studying English, stayed in my home.
- I am resourceful and ready to answer any of your questions, as my goal is to help make your stay in Colorado, a memorable one.
- Because my home is comfortable and the grounds are pleasant and spacious, I
enjoy my surroundings very much, and I hope you will too!