Welcome to our family home on the 3rd floor (2e etage) of a typical Amsterdam building. With a sunny balcony in the morning and a lovely clear and green frontview of the Rembrandtpark, it's bright and sunny, al day long. Two bedrooms, bathroom and separate toilet. Very family friendly. There's a baby bed and high chair and a very nice park with playground on your doorstep. A fully equipped kitchen and lots of shops around the corner. Very close to the city centre but in a quiet and rural area.
The living room is normally drowned in sunlight, especially during winters, spring and summers. The great view on the park makes you feel a king/queen of Amsterdam. The bathroom has just been renovated last year, and has all the conveniences one might expect. The doors in the house are all old traditional panel-doors, some original from the 1930’s, some recently bought and restored. With soft-green wooden floors and most of the walls painted white, the apartment can really breath.
You have full access to the entire apartment and the balcony. There's wifi.
Interakcija s gostima
You will have the house to yourself. If I'm not able to welcome you myself I will make sure someone will be there to welcome you, show you around and answer all your questions.
It's non smoking inside and also on the balcony. Please respect this.
We live on the third floor (2e etage), so two flights of stairs. But not to steep ;-)
GENERAL HOUSE RULES
Thanks for booking our property! We are sure that you will have a great time here. Below you’ll find some general house rules and instructions. Enjoy your stay!
- If you wish to check-in to the apartment between 21:00 and 08:00, this is possible, but due to the late hour we charge an extra fee of 25 euro’s between 21:00 & 00:00 or 50 euro’s between 00:00 & 08:00. Please pay the extra fee (cash only) to your host when you arrive. Since it goes straight to the Host for the late hour (not to me). Hopefully you can make it before the late fee deadline, but this way, we can accommodate you even if you don't. Thank you for your understanding.
- Loud music, noise or other nuisance
- Smoking anywhere inside the building
- House parties
- Other guests (except for the persons who have booked)
- Please be careful with the keys. If you lose a set, we may have to charge you the costs for replacing the locks.
- Never leave the key inside the lock on the inside of the door when you leave the house. If that happens, the door can’t be opened from the outside and we have to call a locksmith.
- If you lock yourself out, any potential costs for the locksmith will be charged to you.
- Please take the garbage out only on trash pickup days or dump it in a container outside. More information about when to take out the garbage can by found in the information book in the house.
- The latests possible checkout option is at 11:00.
- No need to vacuum or mop. We’ll take care of it!
- It would be appreciated if you could do the dishes before you leave.
Have fun and enjoy Amsterdam!
Od 22. Rujan 2017. - 30. Rujan 2017. minimalni boravak je 6 noćenja.
Ovaj domaćin ima 3 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I am from Amsterdam. I work in education, media, design & technology. My girlfriend and I have a babydaughter, named Fiep. We love art, culture, living in a vibrant city, eating out and playing with Fiep.