Comfortable, well-lit, in-law suite with private entrance and small patio. Only 2 blocks to the NoMa metro (Red line), 3 blocks to Union Market, and 4 blocks to popular H Street. Several Bikeshare stations within a few blocks. Union Station, Capitol, and National Mall within walking/biking distance. This in-law suite comes fully furnished.
In this in-law suite, there is a queen bed in the bedroom and queen size pull-out couch in the living room for any extra guests. There is a cedar closet in the hallway for your use. Towels, sheets and blankets are provided. Extra blankets are also available. The kitchen has all the basics.
The small rear patio is for your use. It is generally pretty quiet unless the A/C is running.
Interakcija s gostima
We will make every effort to meet our guests for check-in. However, if we are unable to, we will make sure you are able to self check-in with ease. We try to be accessible as needed, if issues come up, or if you just need tips on the local scene.
Street parking is relatively simple in our neighborhood, but there are some restrictions. Here are a few pointers:
(1) Pay attention to parking signs! - there may be different parking restrictions on different sides of the same street.
(2) Evenings, weekends, and US holidays are generally unrestricted.
(3) Free 2-hour parking is available anytime on our block and most surrounding blocks.
(4) If more parking flexibility is needed, ask us about getting a visitor parking pass.
(5) If none of this suits you, there are paid parking facilities within a few blocks.
**Please note: there are two deep steps at the entry of the unit - please watch your step. Also, the A/C can be a bit noisy in the living room where the pullout sofa is.**
- No shoes in the house.