Immerse yourself in the natural beauty of the North Georgia mountains when you stay at this lovely vacation rental cabin in Dillard. Great for couples and small families, this quaint chalet offers accommodations for 4, a seasonal community pool and hot tub, and a spacious deck, from which to admire the peaceful mountain surroundings.
Master Bedroom: Full Bed | Bedroom 2 (Loft): Full Bed
Nestled in a chalet village in the North Georgia mountains, this cozy cabin offers everything you need for a relaxing getaway. Outside, the chalet offers spectacular mountain views, a stocked trout pond, and a community pool and hot tub, open during the summer months.
Step inside the chalet to relax in 600 square feet of comfortable living space. Rustic, wooden decor invite you into each room. With a plush couch, a wood-burning stone fireplace, and a flat screen cable TV with DVD player, the living area provides the perfect area to kick back and relax during your downtime. The comfy living space blends with the dining area, where a table offers seating for 4 to enjoy the meals that you prepare in the fully equipped kitchen.
For a good night’s rest, take your pick of either one of the full-sized beds in the master bedroom or up in the open loft. Each bed invites you to curl up in its wildlife-themed covers for a peaceful slumber.
Step out onto the spacious deck to sip your morning coffee while sitting on the rocking chairs and admiring the splendid mountain views. Fire up the charcoal grill for a cookout, or wander down to the fire pit to roast marshmallows. Go fishing in the fully stocked trout pond or splash around in the community pool and hot tub, open from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
Interakcija s gostima
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, spacious deck with rocking chairs, wood-burning stone fireplace, charcoal grill, fire pit, heating and air conditioning, 2 flat screen cable TVs, 2 DVD players (Blu Ray DVD Player), Hulu, wireless internet access, and much more
- Enjoy the community pool and hot tub, open from Memorial Day until the day after Labor Day!
- Try your hand at fishing in the fully stocked trout pond!
- Daily housekeeping is available upon request for an additional fee of $15 per day
- Fantastic location - Easy access to Tallulah Gorge State Park, Franklin, NC, Lake Burton, Lake Rabun, Lake Seed, Tallulah River, the Coleman River, the Chattooga River, Charlie’s Creek, fishing, whitewater rafting, hiking, horseback riding, restaurants, shops, and more
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties, events or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
Ovaj domaćin ima 23 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.