Bring all your friends and enjoy ‘The Catskills of the Midwest’ at this spacious 6-bedroom, 3.5 bathroom vacation rental home that sleeps 21 in South Haven. The Frank Lloyd Wright- inspired, Cedar and Stone Ranch style home offers 3,600 square feet of comfortable, relaxing living space, a large lawn with surrounding pine trees and a prime location to explore the area’s beauty and cultural attractions.
Master Bedroom (West): King Bed | Master Bedroom (East): King Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed, 2 Twin-Over-Full Bunk Beds | Bedroom 4: Twin Bed, Twin-Over-Full Bunk Bed | Bedroom 5: Queen Bed | Living Room: Pullout Bed
Pass the front patio area with two outdoor tables, a charcoal grill, gas grill and firepit, which all create the perfect spot for large outdoor gatherings., and Take in the fresh air and property views before entering into the home through the welcoming, scarlet-red double front door.
A spacious, open-design kitchen with a center-island sink counter welcomes you into this ranch style property. Enjoy cups of freshly brewed coffee in the morning and collaborate with your travel companions to whip up tasty, home-cooked dinners in the evening.
The kitchen flows freely from a cozy dining area with a table that seats 6, and into the ‘Great Room’ with plenty of comfortable seating, a wood-burning fireplace and natural light pouring in from the expansive, floor-to-ceiling windows. Start a fire after dinner and gather around the large flat-screen cable TV for a movie before drifting off to sleep.
The home provides many comfortable sleeping options and 2 master bedrooms on either side. Both master bedrooms feature king-sized mattresses and pristine en suite bathrooms.
Access the front patio from a classic cocktail bar room with a stocked bookshelf and sliding glass doors. This patio wraps around into the huge backyard, with a play set and many gorgeous trees. Wake up and enjoy the outdoorsy setting, with the calming sounds of Lake Michigan’s tide breaking beyond the dunes behind the property.
Interakcija s gostima
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, central heating and air-conditioning, in-unit laundry machines, wireless internet access, 8 total TVs, 1 flat-screen cable TV, wood-burning fireplace, parking for 10 cars, and much more
- Enjoy the front patio with outdoor seating, 2 grills and a fireplace, and the large backyard with a playset for fun around the house!
- Great South Haven location - A block from a natural reserve and Lake Michigan coast, with easy access to famous trailheads and downtown shopping and dining!
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 fee (20-pound weight limit, 2 pets maximum)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.