A cozy retreat in the heart of this beautiful, historic, art-lovers paradise. The first limestone rock house built in Spring City in the early 1850’s by a Danish Sea Captain, Paul Kofford. Recently remodeled with a colorful, bohemian-vibe. The house sits on .5 acre with garden spaces, lawn and plenty of trees for shade. At night, feel free to set up an outdoor fire and enjoy the fresh air and bright stars. Located on Main Street it’s a close walk to art studios, cafes or a walk up the canyon.