This is a bright 2 bedroom apt with office (and another bed) and eat in kitchen located in the heart of Hoboken. Historic red brick building steps to Washington Street, and is close to everything in Hoboken and NYC - bus, ferry, PATH, shopping, parks and the waterfront. This unit is very bright with lots of closet space. Eat in Kitchen that has the ability to host up to 6 people. It's great for families looking to explore Hoboken and the City.
Apartment located in a historic red brick building with the best Italian restaurant in Hoboken right next door. The space is great with plenty of room and closet space. Ideal for families and/or business travel with a separate office.
I lived in this building for many years and the neighborhood is great. It is close to everything. I loved it, and I hope you will too.
This is great office space with access to Fios wifi and tv service.
Interakcija s gostima
I live up the street and have a great reputation for being available and active communication.
Whether you are here for business or pleasure (or both), Hoboken is a wonderful city with the most famous view of the manhattan skyline.
Hoboken is famous for many firsts, and has its own bustling community. However, you can be in the city within minutes by bus, boat or rail.
- Check-In after 3pm, and before 8pm
- The apartment has one queen bed, double bed and futon couch and accommodates four adult guests. We will allow one additional guest.
- Please keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
- Do not smoke in the apartment or anywhere on the property. You will instantly forfeit your entire deposit if you smoke anywhere on the property.
- Do not burn candles anywhere in the apartment.
- There is no daily housekeeping or maid service.
- For longer stays, fresh towels and sheets will be provided every 7 days upon request.
- If you need additional towels, toilet paper, soap, coffee or anything else, please contact us!
- At the end of your stay, place all used towels on the bathroom floor. - Please be thoughtful of your downstairs and next door neighbors by keeping noise down after 9 p.m.
- The homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest.
- Please check out by 11am and return the key to the lock box at the end of your stay.
Thanks and enjoy!