** Welcome to BR family House **
I have another house for 5 people can stay in the same building, please let me know if you need 1 more room or house.
5mins from Seoul station
5mins from Airport railroad express(AREX)
Spacious, homely and simple whole house for Family (3 adults or 2 adults with 2kids)
Free T-money cards for each guests
Airport pick up service with extra charge
Newly furnished apartment with brand new furniture
• Kindly send us a message upon check-in and check-out
• Switch off all Lights & Electrical Appliances, TV, A/C and Heater when you leave the apartment daily
(please save our energy)
• Strictly No Smoking indoors
• Please Take Off your shoes at the Entrance
• Please keep your volume and noise level indoor down for neighborhood
• Please be careful when you Eat or Drink on the bed
(If there are stains which can not remove on the bedsheets, a 50,000 KRW will be charged)
• Please throw out trash before you check out
An extra 46,000 won penalty cleaning fees will be charge in the event of not throw out garbage done
(when you leave a lot of trash in the room)
If you throw trash without the designated plastic assigned by government, an 100,000 won will be imposed
by the building management. (Please check house manual where to get the designated plastic assigned by government)
1. Please buy general waste garbage bags at CVS (This bag can contain any trash including recycle items.)
2. Please separate recyclables from trash
(you don't need to buy a lot of designated plastic assigned by government if you do recycling)
3. Food waste should be separated from other waste before disposal
• Deposit will be forfeited accordingly in the event of any damage or losses and not following the rules
• Please double check carefully to avoid wrong packing of the Apartment’s items or stuffs into your bags
• Inform Host any broken items or lost items before check out
Otkažete li više od 7 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete povrat od 50 % iznosa. Otkažete li 7 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca.
Ovaj domaćin ima 3 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Thanks for seeing my profile and viewing my rooms, my name is Boram.
I am working as English speaking tour guide for more than 7 years in Korea because I love travelling, meeting new people and exchanging different cultures. My first trip was 10 years back from Japan now I have traveled more than 10 countries so I know exactly what travelers' mind. I really hope to see you in Korea and would like to show you my beautiful country as well.
I am working as a Ski instructor during winter season which means I can bring to the Ski resort and teach you how to ski too! Feel free to contact me and ask me any questions.
I wish I could see you soon in Korea :-D