My home is a two storey, 3 bdrm townhouse in Greenslopes. Located within 7 kms of city and close to Greenslopes Private and Princess Alexandra Hospitals.
Public transport & Coles supermarket are less than 5 mins (350m) walk and we're only 10 mins (15 min by bus) from Southbank and the Cultural precinct
Air conditioning / heating throughout.
Would suit professionals, couples or families
The townhouse is one of 5 that are part of a boutique complex.
To make your stay comfortable, you can expect the following inclusions:
* A laundry with washer, dryer, iron and ironing board. Detergent is provided
* A fully equipped kitchen with fridge / freezer, dishwasher, microwave, oven and electric cooktop, plus coffee machine, coffee pods & tea provided.
* Linen & towels
* TV (free to air) and DVD player. I have a small DVD collection that you're welcome to use
*Master bedroom has its own ensuite and french doors that open onto a private balcony
*Private courtyard with BBQ
*An offstreet parking space is included
The townhouse is fully furnished with kitchen and laundry facilities available.
Enjoy the private courtyard, equipped with a bbq for outdoor dining.
Relax in the afternoon sunshine on the private balcony with lounger chair that's accessed through french doors from the master bedroom.
Interakcija s gostima
Check-in is preferred to be 'hands-off' but I can arrange for you to be met on arrival if preferred.
Happy to assist with recommendations in the local precinct.
- Guests are asked to be considerate of other tenants in the complex, therefore no parties or loud music and be considerate of noise levels after 10pm.
- Guests may use appliances and possessions i have in the townhouse, however i expect they be looked after and treated with respect.
I'm a New Zealander who has lived and worked in Brisbane for the past 12 years and love to play tour guide around Brisbane and the local area when friends and family visit.
I enjoy photography - especially combined with travelling.
I'm now heading back to NZ to work for a few months so have the opportunity to share my home with other travellers. Although i can't personally meet and greet you, my neighbour Sue is assisting with co-hosting and is available if needed.