* When you make your reservation be clear about the number of people sleeping overnight -- 1 guest means that one person is sleeping overnight in the tiny house. 2 guests means that 2 people are sleeping overnight in the tiny house.
* Cedar lined tiny house next to a stream. 12x24 room with two sleeping lofts. One queen and one full sized airbeds with memory foam toppers. Cook top stove, sink, electricity. Private outside shower and composting toilet.
* This is like fancy camping.
* Read the instructions.
* THERE IS A FEE FOR EACH GUEST STAYING OVERNIGHT IN THE TINY HOUSE, THAT INCLUDES CHILDREN OVER 12.
* When you arrive you must come to the front door of the two story house to be taken back to the tiny house. Do not go into the back yard on your own. There are instructions that need to be told to you about the tiny house.
* 12x24 Double loft * Tiny House * Cabin * with outside hot water shower. Bring your own shower supplies. Soap, towels, etc.
* Small propane cook top.
* Small sink.
* Small refrigerator.
* Small microwave.
* Small electric room heater.
* The tiny house is right next to a little river. You will be lulled to sleep by the river and awakened by the roosters. Some people bring earplugs so they can sleep in.
* Tiny House is like fancy camping, there will be dust, there might see a bug or two. This is not like a hotel or motel room. "You will be roughing it."
* There is an additional AirBnB rental on the property, you will be sharing some of the spaces with that other AirBnB rental.
* The tiny house/cabin is located in our backyard next to a small river. You are not totally "out in the woods". So don't expect to be totally isolated.
* This is a dusty part of the country, there will be dust. Remember, this is like camping.
Guests will have access to the little river from the back porch of the tiny house. Guests of the tiny house have access to our back yard with the hammock and the hanging chairs that are between the large pines.
* Bring your own snacks and drinks. No food is supplied. There is a refrigerator in the tiny house.
* No shower supplies are provided. Bring your own soap, shampoo, towels. Private hot water outdoor shower provided.
* There are chickens on the property so you may not be able to sleep late in the morning. The tiny house does have insulation so the chicken noise is less, but not totally gone.
* No dogs means no dogs.
*Transient Occupancy Registration Cert. No. 1287
* Read and agree and understand the house rules before booking the tiny house.
* When making your booking for the reservation you MUST plug in the total number of people staying overnight in the tiny house. 1 guest means 1 person sleeping overnight in the tiny house. 2 guests means 2 people sleeping overnight in the tiny house. Etc.
* Check In - 3pm - 10pm
* There is a $50 late check in fee between 10pm and 12pm. There is a $100 late check in fee if you check in past 12 midnight.
* Check Out - 12 noon. ($100 late check out fee.)
* Be aware that this is a tiny house in a dusty part of the country and some things will be dusty. This is not a hotel, or motel room. If you find some dust on a cup, rinse it out.
* No dogs means no dogs.
* No loud noise past 10pm.
* No smoking in the tiny house. If I smell that you have been smoking in the tiny house you will be charged an additional cleaning fee to remove the smell from everything in the tiny house. It will get expensive.
* Car parking on WEST side of two story house for tiny house guests.
* Only 4 total registered guests are allowed in the tiny house.
* All persons over 12 years old are considered guests and must be paid for and counted in the total guests.
* If you break or damage something, please let us know and arrange for its replacement or repair.
* Leave the tiny house tidy with the dishes clean and put away. It should be left the way you found it. The tiny house is not a Motel or Hotel room that you can trash, it is part of our home. Be respectful.
Ovaj domaćin ima 107 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Retired graphic artist, raises chickens for fun and eggs, designs computer fonts for fun and to sell from my web site. Hands off hosting style. Hope that you will be adult at least some of the time while staying in the treehouse or the tiny house.