Hornby Island is an island paradise, best know for its beautiful beaches, the boundless recreation opportunities and the old artistic and carefree hippie culture that still pervades the island.
Our waterfront cabin captures much of this essence!
- Pets considered - please ask
- Sleeps 2 - One queen bed
- No cleaning fees, but it is expected that guests leave the premises as found such that only a minor "wipe down" is required by housekeeping.
- Hornby Island is very dry in the summers and water is scarce. All properties on the island either have their own wells or water reservoir systems. Guests are expected to preserve water as best as possible. Instructions are provided in the house.
- The Hornby Island fire department posts fire hazard. It is expected that guests adhere to these.
- Hornby Island recycles about 70% of its waste. This is a record in North America. It is expected that all guests either remove their garbage from the island or bring it to the recycling depot. A visit to the recycling depot with its Free Store is a true Hornby Island experience. Don't miss this experience.
Ovaj domaćin ima 3 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I travel the world as part of my work and for pleasure. Hornby Island is my place to connect to nature and to experience life without the many unnecessary interruptions that distract us from the more important things in life.
Hornby has become a sanctuary for our family and is loved by young and old alike. We have decided to share this experience with others by sharing our home and a second cabin also located on our property.
We welcome other travelers, especially those who come to Hornby Island with a desire to seek and learn and to share ideas.