Here in the Filter Square section of Center City (downtown), you will have access to everything you're looking for. This is two blocks away from the Schuylkill River bike trail and dog park, and has a deli and 4-star brick oven pizzeria on opposite corners. Both Rittenhouse Square and South Street are within a 5 minute walk, and you can easily get to any point of interest on foot, UBER/Lyft, or public transit within minutes. Please see the description below for some more details
Turn-off-the-century brownstone walk up with large 72" long windows.
In addition, you’ll have:
-Amazon Fire/TV (your own login required)
-Average 3 minute wait time for UBER/Lyft
-Easy access to ZipCar & Enterprise Car Share (Car Share spot is right outside)
- 20/30/40 lbs. dumbbells, curl bar up to 80lbs, ab roller, and foam back roller
-3 Blocks to BikeShare pick-up/drop-off location
-Chair massage pad
-Electronic drum kit
-Futon for an extra bed and padded matters which could be used on the floor*
-Air Conditioning, industrial fan, and tower fan
-Very bright natural lighting
*An inflatable bed can easily fit as well, but is not provided.
- The left side closet is available for your using, and the skinny closet as well
- Towels and wash clothes are in the left side closet
- The clothing hamper on the left side closet is available for your using
- The clothing iron and steamer are on the radiator heater in the bedroom
- Download the Phillips Hue app (works over WiFi) and/or the MagicLight BT app (works with Bluetooth) to control the color lights, if you wish.