For those wishing to have a cosy room in a home instead of a hotel, yet still be just a few steps away from the middle of lively Cenang Beach, you have found your perfect holiday home! From hot water to aircon and plush bedding, 50" plasma TV with cable, a kitchen, a bar, even an outdoor terrace perfect for a little BBQ, the Shakin' Shack is equipped with all you need for you to have a great time in Langkawi!
- We follow strictly the number of guests booked. Any extra guests not included in the booking will be turned away.
- Please take off shoes at the entrance.
- Smoking is allowed only on terrace and outdoors.
- No red wine, curry and durian inside the house, especially on the beds. You can consume them on the terrace.
- Please keep the main gate closed after dark.
- Do not play with aircon remote control unit.
- No pets allowed.
I am originally from Yukon, Canada but have lived on beautiful Langkawi since 1989. I live across from the Love Shack, with my Japanese wife, Ryoko.
I first came to Langkawi traveling Asia by bicycle. I then purchased a sailing yacht in this area, and started a charter business. A couple of yachts later, we now have a very popular charter business and travel agency here. The Love Shack is our latest project which I get involved in from scratch.
I love reading, sailing, camping, BBQ cooking, and meeting people. I also have a collection of VW Combi van, which I may come to pick you up at the airport when I am around. We quite often do beach BBQ with friends, as well as house party, taking terns with friends house.
Our team, who manages the Love Shack under my supervision, are friendly, experienced in the travel industry, and locals with local knowledge. They will offer you any assistance you may need during your holiday in Langkawi.